5th June 2011, 02:39 AM
thaz

Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

hi frends.pls tel me wich collge degree wuld u prefer me to take so that i can get a gud wel paid luxurious job?

1st September 2011, 12:25 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaz View Post
hi frends.pls tel me wich collge degree wuld u prefer me to take so that i can get a gud wel paid luxurious job?
Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

your question is incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned your stream but
Frankly speaking today there is no any college which provides the guarentee of providing luxurious job only on the basis of name and fame. you will need some knowledge in your field to get better job .If you can gain enough knowledge then the college will definitely help you to place you in good company and with good salary as well .

If you want to know the names of colleges which can provide you similar background are :
  • IITs
  • VIT
  • NITs
  • SMU
  • SRM

But again my opinion is same .Get knowledge and do the job .

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 12:38 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

Quote:
if u are talking about engineering then there is only one college which can provide a luxurious life after B.Tech..that is IIT
if u talk about MBA then there are the IIMs which can provide u with a very high salary..

hope this helps..
1st September 2011, 02:05 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

Quote:
Hello,
You have not mentioned anything about your subject.So I am not able to guide you properly and there is almost no college which guarantees that after joining the colleges you will get a good and well paid luxurious job.There are some of colleges which provides good placement to its students.All IIT's,VIT,NIT etc are some of them.

Best Wishes....
1st September 2011, 03:04 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?

you did not mention your stream.please put your stream in the thread.

The different colleges which provide luxerious job
IIMs
IITs
SMU
NITs

all the best.
26th June 2012, 02:05 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will need some knowledge in your field to get better job .If you can gain enough knowledge then the college will definitely help you to place you in good company and with good salary as well .

If you want to know the names of colleges which can provide you similar background are :
IITs
VIT
NITs
there is almost no college which guarantees that after joining the colleges you will get a good and well paid luxurious job.There are some of colleges which provides good placement to its students.All IIT's,VIT,NIT etc are some of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?