27th June 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?

What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the quick response.

27th June 2016, 07:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?

There is no any scope for getting good job after completion of your 12 class degree as this is the basic level of education that you will be completing and at this level of knowledge and education you will be not getting good paid job as well as Technical job.

At this level you will be getting very low paid job as well as not technical jobs like BPO, data entry and all like that.

So, it is my personal suggestion to you to go for the higher study so, that you can complete your basic level of education and can achieve the job which you deserve for.
27th June 2016, 08:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?

After completion of 12th, you can apply for the Clerical cadre, Assistant level jobs and Data entry job in the banking sector.

Some reputed banks demand minimum qualification as graduation with an aggregate of 60% marks to apply for the exam.

The minimum age limit to apply for these posts is 18 years and the maximum age 28 years.

Eligible candidates can apply for these posts at bank’s website whenever there is vacancies. The candidate may come to know about the vacancies through recruitment notifications published at bank’s website, job portals and newspapers.

Most of the public and private sector banks offer employment opportunities to 12th pass outs in clerical cadre including:

State Bank of India & associates

Bank of India

South Indian Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Maharashtra

City Union Bank

Bank of Baroda

HDFC Bank

Canara Bank

Allahabad Bank

Federal Bank

Corporation Bank

ICICI Bank

Union Bank of India

Dhanlaxmi Bank

IDBI Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Catholic Syrian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Dena Bank

United Bank of India

Syndicate Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

Central Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Indian Overseas Bank
27th June 2016, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such possibility to get job in Banking sector with just 12th Class qualification. The reason why there is no possibility is clearly mentioned below.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Private Sector as well as Public Sector Banks is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As the minimum qualification required is Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Banking exams.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation right after completion of 12th Class in order to be eligible for appearing in bank exams.

>> You can start applying for Bank Exams when you will be in final year of Graduation. IBPS is the top recruitment examination agency which conducts all such banking examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?