12th March 2011, 09:59 AM
Shivalli Vashisht

Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I want to leet this year as i m doin diploma in Electronics and communication please tell me the whole information about it that when the forms will come out and for which one respected colleges
its urgent please tell me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  2. Date of availability of form and date of exam for LEET
  3. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  5. Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student? -- [New]
  6. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  7. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  13. What is the procedure to appear for LEET entrance? How to prepare for the exam?
  14. How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  17. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
  18. How to apply for lecturer post in diploma colleges? I have finished B.E in electronics and communication
29th April 2011, 11:59 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Hi dear,
here i am providing you the link where yu can find all the details regarding tour query.
please go through this link.
http://www.studynation.com/study/col...a-through-leet
Thanks
6th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Don't worry,there are so many chances.Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

one of the best chance ,which is provided by Thapar University.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET-TU with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

4:you should have good as well as moral character.

As you are interested in ECE,you should pass your diploma degree one of the following:

Electronics & Communication

Instrumentation and control Engineering

Electronics & Microprocessors

Electronics & TV Technology

Electronics & Computer Engineering

Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering.

for more visit:www.thapar.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?