23rd December 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges I can get admission for BA having secured 50% in 12th class? Fee structure for this course?

I have passed my 12th with 50% at R.K.T.college of ulhasnagar and now want to pursue the course of B.A. I can get admission in which college,what will be the yearly fee? please give me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  2. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  4. How to take admission in LPU B.Tech after securing 78% in 12th class from HBSE board
  5. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission in BBA after 12th? What's the hostel fee structure? I've secured 77.4% in 12th
  7. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  8. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  12. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  14. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  18. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
27th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges I can get admission for BA having secured 50% in 12th class? Fee structure for this course?

is there any chance to get admission in b.a. in m.p..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?