11th May 2011, 05:07 PM
darshil16

Which is more preferable, to do diploma(automobile engineering or 10+2 and then degree?

dear sir,
I have a lot of confusion to do automobile engg.through diploma and then degree or to do 10+2 and then degree???
pleaszzzz help me....!
thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?
  2. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  3. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which graduation degree will be most preferable for appearing in IAS exam? Which is more suitable between B.Tech and Law degree? -- [New]
  5. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  6. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Which is more preferable, to do diploma(automobile engineering or 10+2 and then degree?
  8. Syllabus of ISRO exam for Computer Science?
  9. Which Post Graduate degree will be more preferable after bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  10. What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?
  11. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  12. Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree?
  13. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Which group exam is preferable for a Chemical engineer?
  15. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  16. As engineering students is it preferable to opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  17. Which engineering colleges are more preferable between VIT and CBIT Hyderabad?
  18. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
2nd December 2014, 03:00 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which is more preferable, to do diploma(automobile engineering or 10+2 and then degree?

You can do any of Diploma in Automobile 0r 10+2. But I suggest you to do 12th and then degree in Engineering because after 12th you have a great opportunity of IIT JEE. You can get best government Colleges through IIT JEE. This exam is conducted by CBSE every years to get admission in IITs and some government Colleges. This exam is conducted in two types:-(1) IIT MAINS and (2) IIT ADVANCE. First of all you will have to pass IIT MAIN and students under 150000 ranks in IIT MAIN will shortlisted for IIT ADVANCE therefore, only 150000 students will eligible to sit in IIT ADVANCE exam.
After IIT ADVANCE all over India ranking will published in which included 40% wattage of your 12th marks. Hence I suggest you to do 12th and then Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?