1st August 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?

Hi Sir, can I know about the colleges which provides BE in Mechanical Engineering course in Kolkata? And also let me know what rank I have to acquire in JEE Main so that I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BTech Mechanical with 54619 rank in JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  4. Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  7. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?
  10. Does NIT offer B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?
  11. Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?
  12. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  17. Colleges offering Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata to a candidate with 3256 rank in JELET?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates?
27th June 2021, 01:03 AM
Ishi1_812

Smile Re: List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?

Hi,thanks for A2A
I'm currently pursuing MBBS ,I also prepared for JEE last year,so I think I'm suitable to answer your questions
Here is the list of colleges in Kolkata wherein you can pursue BE mechanical engineering

Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
Techno India University,Kolkata
The Institutions of Engineers India,Kolkata
Techno Main,Salt Lake
Aliah University,Kolkata
Techno India Polytechnic,Salt Lake
Institute of Technology Marine Engineering, South 24 Parganas
Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Kolkata
NIT Kolkata - Narula Institute of Technology
Budge Budge Institute of Technology, Kolkata
Adamas University, Kolkata
University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata
St Mary's Technical Campus, Kolkata

Talking about cutoff,it varies,it depends on no of examinees,difficulty level of the question paper etc.So don't think about cutoff,keep preparing for the exam
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?