2nd May 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Food Science or Nutrition Science and Dietetics courses in New Delhi or NCR?

Which are the colleges in New Delhi or NCR offering 3 years full time graduate course in either Food Science or Nutrition Science and Dietetics? Also, inform admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  2. What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?
  3. B.N.Y.S. graduate is eligible to study Diabetology course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  5. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any university offering PhD courses in Food Science and Nutrition? -- [New]
  8. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  9. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  11. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Defence Force Service Medal from IGNOU?
  13. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate?
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  16. What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition and list of colleges in Rajashthan and Haryana offering this course?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?