4th November 2012, 07:54 PM
sarathkrystal

Are there any jobs in software field? I am studying ECE 3rd year

Sir i am studying ece third year in my college there is no placement is there any jobs in software field

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  3. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  4. Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?
  5. Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE
  6. Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?
  7. Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE
  8. can I apply for Railway Job while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  9. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  11. What type of jobs will I get after studying 3rd year ECE? How much is the salary
  12. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  13. What type of jobs to ECE students get in software field? Advantage of ECE students in software field over CSE students?
  14. Software Marketing job is possible after BE ECE? -- [New]
  15. How can I get into Aeronautical field being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  16. Which branch of engineering has better scope? What are the branches under engineering?
  17. Field apart from software engineering after B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
4th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any jobs in software field? I am studying ECE 3rd year

i have a arriar(3) now but i'll clear all the paper in 6th semester.then how to do get job?
31st May 2013, 11:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for jobs in software field as well as electronics. You can try for off campus placements if there are no on campus selections. Companies such as Wipro, Infosys, etc offers software jobs. Selections are done on the basis of written test , GD and interview.
11th June 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir. I am studying ECE 2nd year . i have no English knowledge ,technical knowledge. what can i do?
31st January 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am now in third year and I want to go to software companies what I have to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?