15th June 2011, 08:26 PM
nehabiotech22

Which combination is better, B.Tech+MTech or B.Tech+MBA?

Iam a b-tech Biotechnology final year student.I want to know that which combination is better? B-tech-M-tech or B-tech-MBA...I want to pursue career in industries,companies & also want to earn good money.

3rd July 2011, 03:29 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which combination is better, B.Tech+MTech or B.Tech+MBA?

Dear friend,
Mtech as well as MBA in both you have to spend two years because both courses are of 2 years.
In Mtech you reatin your feild but in MBA is totally diferent from your feild side.So,you have to chosse you have to retain your feild or go for business management.
But in your question you want to earn good money then you go for MBA because in MBA guys upgrade very fastly.
But i suggest you don't take decision through money take decision through your interest,So choice is yours.
good luck
10th August 2011, 12:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...if you are interested in earning more money in the initial stages of your career then i think master of bussiness administartion is an better option rather than mtech because if you are able to do mbs from good college then the package is very good for example the average package for an mbs student from iit delhi is aroun 14 lakhs were as the package for an mtech candidate from the same college is not so good hence you can understand the difference in the pay of both the colleges so its better to go for an mbs degree after the completion of graduation
but if you are interested in staying in the technical field then you can surely go for the mtech degree for which you have to clear the gate exam first that too with an good score to get admission in the best colleges like the indian institutes of technology and the national institute of technology
19th April 2012, 09:55 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

if you have taken your bachleor degree in technical field then it is preferable to have masters in the same field.Many people opts MBA as masters which brings a student in purelly different field.Both the fields have same job oppurtunities having the mere difference of packages.
24th April 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which combination is better, B.Tech MTech or B.Tech MBA?

Sir, I am studying b.tech and I am interested in studying m.tech as well as MBA so is there any college that offers integrated course such as M.TECH MBA If there how many years it takes to complete the degree
30th September 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which combination is better, B.Tech MTech or B.Tech MBA?

Sir I'm b.tech mechanical student and I wan to do MBA which fild is better in MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?