16th April 2011, 11:04 PM
tracyjonafark

List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?

I m studying b.tech(final year),I have oly 59% aggregate
Is there any companies are recruiting students who are having 59% aggregate?plzz help mee can u list out the companiess

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  2. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  3. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  4. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  5. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  6. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  7. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  8. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  9. List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?
  10. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  15. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  16. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  17. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  18. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2012, 12:57 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?

hi dude,
top companies they wont recruiting you with the 59% aggregate.any how now ur pursing your final year b.tech mim score 60%.in this final year you must cross up to 65%-75% aggreate to get job or either placements in the top companies.
so all the best .........
18th April 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?

Sir i had scored 75% in 10th , 58% in 12th and 63% in BCA and is currently in M.C.A 4th sem with 7.7 (SGPA) marks and is quite good at communication could u please suggest some of the companies where i could get a chance. Please mai me on [email protected]
28th January 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i'm having 87% in ssc,82%i in inter & 62% in engineering[b.tech cse] .presently i'm in 3-2 what sort of companies am i eligible if i maintain the same aggregate percentage by the end 4-1?
8th September 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am final year ECE student and till 6th sem i get agreegate 56% marks .then please suggest me that am i eligble for gov. and non gov. job.Suggest me at [email protected]
18th November 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech i got 63.4% in graduation and 10TH standard i get 51% and 12TH standard i get 55% i can apply software jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?