2nd March 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?

what is the minimum percentage required for a graduate in taking admission in company

secretary if such percentage is not then what is the other solution for taking admission in

CS

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  5. Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?
  6. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  7. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  10. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  12. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  13. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SSC after 12th
  15. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Minimum percentage required for B.Ed admission?
  17. Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required
  18. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
12th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?

what is the minimum percentage require for admission in company secretory?
13th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?

i have given b.com final exam and want to do cs. so what procedure i have to follow for this?
13th April 2013, 03:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum percentage require for admission in company secretory?

The Company Secretary Course is conducted by ICSI.

This course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

To take admission in the Foundation stage you just need to class 12th pass
No minimum marrks is required in class 12th

Fees is Rs 4500 and exam fees is rs 1200
Minimum 8 months is required to complete this stage

4 subjects needs to be studied in the Foundation Stage:
1. Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
2. Business Management, ethics and Communication
3. Business Economics
4.Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing

Eligibilty to give the Executive level Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI
16th April 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

if we have cleared the foundation of company secretary then do we have to appear for the foundation exam of chartered accountant or else my foundation exam for cs will be taken into consideration and i will be exempted for CA foundation exam?
6th October 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that :- percentage require in b.com to take admission in company secratory?
3rd September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the minmum percentage reqvair in graduate for doing a charted accountent corse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?