22nd May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Complete details for joining MBA course through Distance Learning?

please send me complete detail of doing mba thrigh distance education
plaese send me the detail..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  4. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  5. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  6. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  7. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  8. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for CS?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. Can i complete my leftover education through Distance Learning? I left my graduation in 1985.
  12. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  15. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  16. Details about MBA in production distance learning colleges in Gujarat?
  17. What is the MBA fee for distance learning?
  18. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
16th February 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details for joining MBA course through Distance Learning?

Basically to pursue MBA you should have a graduate degree from any discipline from a recognized college.As the fee structure differ from college to college but in some college it is around Rs18000.And the prospectus or admission form can be collected from the university personally or by post in which ever college you want to pursue.List of colleges which offers MBA distance course in India are:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Bharathidasan University %u2013 Centre for Distance Education

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?