5th December 2010, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Completed 12th(PCB) and BBA : Can I apply for sound recording course?

i have done done 12th with PCB and then BBA. Can apply for sound recording course

11th December 2010, 12:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed 12th(PCB) and BBA : Can I apply for sound recording course?

Yes,you can easily apply for sound recording course as the eligibility criteria for admission in sound recording is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Physics as a subject at Senior secondary (10+2) level.
31st December 2010, 11:52 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completed 12th(PCB) and BBA : Can I apply for sound recording course?

Dear friend,

Yes surely you can apply for sound recording course. As you have already graduated ,you are definitely eligible to apply for this course.

You can get the course available at different reputed institutions all over India. so join in any of them.

All the best!!
10th January 2011, 10:20 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Completed 12th(PCB) and BBA : Can I apply for sound recording course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done done 12th with PCB and then BBA. Can apply for sound recording course
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to go Sound recording course,BBA would be helpful for your future career...
11th January 2011, 04:01 PM
rks_estate

Hi Dear,

Yes, you can apply for sound recording course after 12th & BBA because for sound recording course minimum educational criteria is graduation and BBA is a graduation level course.

For sound recording course, you may fight INMA (India News Media Academy) exam.

Through this exam you know about many media courses.

Best of Luck
5th February 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i passed 2 in commerce completed a gradution in b com and also completed a 1 year diploma in sound recording. can I apply for sound recording course in ftii?
2nd March 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 <pcb> last year.i have a good sence of music as i am a singer and doing my "sangeet pushkar"from prayag sangeet samiti.can i apply for sound recording/editing/designing course from ftii.if yes then what is the course of study should be done before the enterance.what is the pattern and how the questions are asked?
1st May 2011, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

i have passed out mt 12th from science and now doing BMM ,so can i apply for sound engineering in ftii once i complete my graduation.
And what should i study for the entrance exams of ftii?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?