31st October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am 33 years old, I did my 12 in 2000 and graduated in 2005 with 39%. due to low percentage in graduation. Again I took admission in graduation in 2011 after eleven years gap with another university as regular candidate and cleared with 1st class. currently doing LL.B and its cleared.

I have burning desire to crack BPSC, but I am confuse which certificates I use to do BPSC Exam, Kindly advice.

Thanks
S.RAY

31st October 2016, 09:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam?

You can apply for BPSC exam as per your later graduation degree. But, for age limit 10th mark-sheet will be taken into consideration. So, if your age falls in between the required age limit to apply for the exam, then you can apply.

BPSC conducts Combined Competitive Exam to make recruitment for various posts in different departments of Bihar state .

Eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate should possess a Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University.

-The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 20 years to 37 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

-Bihar Public Service Commission exam is conducted in two stages namely:

Preliminary examination
Main examination
Personal Interview.
1st November 2016, 12:05 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam?

Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree.
Candidate must have attained at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate should be physically fit.
Candidate age should not less than 21 years and not more than 45 years.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
28th November 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

59 percent from ignou in graduations valid for bpsc
29th August 2021, 05:13 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

BPSC full form - Bihar Public Service Commission

Candidates must have a graduation degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Age limit- minimum 20 years

Minimum Age limit - 37 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?