15th April 2018, 08:58 AM
manoj@343

Is Computer Literacy Certificate compulsory to apply in IBPS Clerk recruitment for BTech holders?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech course. Now, I am interested to appear in IBPS Clerk recruitment. But I have heard that for applying in this recruitment, I need to submit Computer Literacy Certificate. Is it true?

21st April 2018, 08:40 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is Computer Literacy Certificate compulsory to apply in IBPS Clerk recruitment for BTech holders?

Yes it is true that you must have any short term course of computer course. There are various short term courses available like- DCA, Tally, O+ and many more.
If you will have a certificate of DCA course then it is also acceptable and no need of further courses.
26th April 2018, 07:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Computer Literacy Certificate compulsory to apply in IBPS Clerk recruitment for BTech holders?

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in IBPS bank clerk recruitment examination are as here under :-

* You must be in an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must have good communication skills along with basic knowledge to work on computer. Degree or certificate in computer is not compulsory.

So, being a B.Tech degree holder you are eligible for appearing in IBPS bank clerk examination as the educational requirement for same examination but you must satisfy other eligibility criteria too.

For more details regarding IBPS bank clerk examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
28th April 2018, 02:15 AM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Must have studied computer science/ IT as subject in high school or college.If not, then you NEED to posses atleast a certificate/ diploma in computer operations/ language from institute.
24th May 2020, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to have a diploma in computers for ibps clerk as I am a B.E. student and I have a certificate of c,c languages for a period of two months.
28th October 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is computer certificate is necessary to apply bank exam
11th October 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is java python and c language is sufficient to fullfil the condition of computer certificate .In my btech course i have done these all courses .are these enough ?
22nd October 2021, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

do ccc certificate allowed for ibps computer certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?