21st June 2018, 08:12 AM
JAIOM239

Core companies offering Summer Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Bihar?

Hi, I am a 3rd year student of BTech, studying with Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Summer Training anywhere in Bihar. So, kindly let me know about the core Mechanical companies which provides Summer Training. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  3. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. List of core companies to do summer training in B.Tech 3rd year
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in core Mechanical companies for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  10. Industries or companies offering Summer Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Jodhpur?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech CSE 4th year student in Bihar?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Core companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  17. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
30th June 2018, 05:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Summer Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Bihar?

To pursue Summer Training in Bihar, you can contact following companies mentioned below.
  • Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
    Phone: 096214 77771
  • Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar, Dinkar Golamber
    Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624
  • Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
  • Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?