26th December 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

List of core companies to do summer training in B.Tech 3rd year

I am a 3rd year B.Tech student and I want to do summer training in core company in 2017. Can you please tell me the name of core companies and also how to apply for it (eligibility criteria)?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  8. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  15. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  17. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  18. Names of IT core companies that provide summer training? How to apply for those companies? I am an IT 3rd year student
31st December 2016, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies to do summer training in B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student and I want to do summer training in core company in 2017. Can you please tell me the name of core companies and also how to apply for it (eligibility criteria)?
Those candidates who are doing B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, BCA degree from a recognized University are eligible for summer internship.

List of core companies to do summer training in B.Tech 3rd year:-

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?