6th January 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the core companies that recruit production engineers? I am pursuing 7th semester and my CGPA is 8.12

I'm pursuing 7th sem and my cgpa is 8.12 (upto 6 sem)
I want to know which are the core companies that recruit production engineers ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  2. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  3. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  4. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  6. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  7. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  8. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  9. Which core companies recruit Civil Engineers?
  10. List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
  12. How to get in core companies for interview? I have completed B.E(Industrial and Production Engineering) in SJCE Mysore
  13. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  14. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  15. In which core companies can I apply? I am in B.Tech 7th semester from Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  16. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  17. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  18. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?