28th July 2011, 04:45 PM
bishnu890

List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?

list of companies ,who recruit production engineer?(both PSU as well as private)

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU's recruit with 60% marks? List of PSU companies?
  2. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  3. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  4. List of PSU & Private sector units that recruit candidates of below 65% criteria?
  5. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  6. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  7. What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?
  8. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Which companies could recruit me through GATE score after passing 3rd year production engineering?
  10. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  11. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  12. Is there any restrictions for girls in PSUs?
  13. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List private sector civil companies for female freshers? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  17. Any company hiring freshers of computer science branch?
  18. What are the jobs that are being offered during the studies of B.E ECE?
29th July 2011, 02:41 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?

hi...almost all the public sector companies employ the production engineers to name a few are
1.bharath heavy electrical limited
2.oil and natural gas corporation limited
3.indian oil corporation limited
4.steel authority of india limited
5.hindustan petroleum limited
among the above comapnies there is an opening for production engineers in ongc and the notification of the exam is also out,i am attching the information brochure from where you can get the complete information of the exam
last date of registration:12/8/2011
date of exam:8/9/2011
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt%20GT%202011.pdf(3.79 MB, 2166 views)
4th August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?

Ongc,bel,iocl,hpcl,npcil doesnt allow production branch.
27th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

ongc , iocl will not allow prodn engg
9th September 2011, 03:07 PM
sharma717

hello,
anybody please tell me that which psu recruit on the 60% please send me the ans.
And list of the psu companies
thank you
9th September 2011, 03:09 PM
sharma717

hello,
anybody please tell me that which psu recruit on the 60% please send me the ans.
And list of the psu companies
thank you
5th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

ongc allow production engineers
9th October 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

anybody tell me from which site i can get the previous ten year sample papers for company?
13th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which psu allows production branch and are they on for 2012?
20th March 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

after doing m tech in production engineering which psu can i apply or which psus allow production engineers???
20th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

after doing mtech in production engineering in which psu i can apply or which psu aloows production engineers??
20th March 2012, 02:59 PM
nitin l bagadiya

Smile Re: List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?

dear friend,
as an production engineer you may have bright future in the following best multinational companies .............

(1) Ashok Leyland(truck company)
(2) AMW (truck company)
(3) L&T (powai,surat)
(4) ESSAR
(5) MAHINDA & MAHINDRA (M&M)
(6) TATA STEEL

And many more companies as for the mechanical engineers also heirs the production engineers ..............................

so, good luck
20th March 2012, 05:39 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The list of companies which recruit production engineer are

Siemens
Infosys
Cognizant
Tata power
Godrej
India bull
Tcs
Larsen and turbo
Delloite
Sapient
Tata motors
3dplm
Suzlon
Thermax
Kirloskar
15th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

which psu's takes manufacturing engineers and is manufacturing engineering is eqivalent to prodution branch or mechanical branch?
23rd May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me sir what career industrial production engg in future
22nd June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year production engr.,which companies recruit us through GATE(prod eng.) score? OR should I take Mech. Eng. GATE exam? Pls guide!
28th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir as i am a production engeering student of nit trichy and i want to get through any psu. so what will be the procedure........as psu's are not taking direct campus of us. so from what i shud give gate........either mech aur prod? n sir pls reply fast....
11th January 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Vishal Jaiswal from production Engineer. My B.tech completed on 2013 from UPTU..........please help me for suggestion to overcome from job frustration..............
31st July 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

list of psu (maharatna, navaratna, miniratna) which recruit manufacturing science and engineering
31st July 2013, 08:55 PM
Anandkp 44

HELLO

list of companies which recruit production engineer are
Cognizant

Tata power

Godrej

India bull

Tcs

Larsen and turbo

Delloite

Sapient
31st July 2013, 09:01 PM
sreenivas 44

HI

List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)

31st July 2013, 09:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello my dear ...

There are so many various Companies recruits the PRODUCTION ENGINEERS

So you try to concentrate on the below subjects

<> Production Engineering

<> Production Technology

<> Strength Of materials ....etc.,

The companies like

SATYAM VENTURES

HYUNDAI

L & T

MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA

GEOMETRIC

ASHOK LEYLAND

SUZIKI

...et.

NTPC

IOCL

ONGC

HPCL

BPCL

GAIL

SAIL

HAL

..etc.,

GOOD LUCKA
31st July 2013, 09:08 PM
sreenivas 44

HI

List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)

28th September 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

is coal india limited allow production engineer ?
3rd December 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a final year student of production engineering pls tell me that should i try for m tech in mechanical engineering or producion engineering which would be more suitable ..........
14th December 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

does DRDO and BIS recuit prod engg.
30th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm btech 3rd year student from production engg . Whatwill u suggest me
9th July 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I study in production engineering in government engineering college
My question is in future production engineers how many required?
And production engineers 100% get job?
Please answer me..
My email id: [email protected]
16th July 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my self pratap, and mi have completed ITI in electrical , i have no experience in relevant field , so , pllz guide me how i will get an ,opportunity .......... and what i have to do .....
2nd August 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd yr production engineering student from nit jamshedpur.is there a site where I can know about the vacancies of different companies(PSU or private) so that I can easily apply???? plz guide. my email is [email protected]
24th August 2014, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
.im the student of nit agartala of production branch in 3rd year .... iam sorry to say that your site iz not providing the correct information about production students.... so plz kindely replay them as soon as poosible...and guid them in the right way ...
And just think about it.......
thank you ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?