9th February 2016, 12:36 PM
ssamsaj

Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?

Hello Sir I'm Samraj. Now I'm perusing BE Mechanical Engineering with 7.32 CGPA (UPTO 6th SEM). So I request you to prefer me a core job? And i have history of arrear.

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  2. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  3. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  4. Eligibility to attend IBM Interview for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 7.99 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 86% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.72 CGPA upto 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  7. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  8. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  13. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  15. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  16. Can a final year B.E(Computer Science) student apply for JTO exam?
  17. Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?
  18. Which are the core companies that recruit production engineers? I am pursuing 7th semester and my CGPA is 8.12
10th February 2016, 12:48 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Core jobs available for me having 7.32 CGPA upto 6th semester?

Opportunity After B.Tech Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. In today age engineering field is most growing field. You have good score upto date and your branch is also good.

As you are studying in the final year of B.Tech course so you can participate in the campus placement provided by your college and also participate in off-campus. Mechanical engineering is the one of the good branch of engineering. You have lot of opportunity available in the core sector after completing the B.tech course.

There are many company like Tata Power, Bhushan Steel, Jindal Power & steel....etc which offer job to mechanical engineer. You can also prepare for the goverment sector job after completing B.Tech course. So, don't worry and study well, You will definitely get a job in the core sector.

You may also prepare for GATE examination because some government/private company take recruitment through the GATE score. You may also appear in the GATE examination in the final year of the B.Tech course. If you achieve good score then you surely get a call for interview. Hope my suggestion will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?