2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get father name corrected in UP board 12th marksheet?

Dear Sir, I qualified the exam of 12th (UP board) in 2016, but in the marksheet my father's name is incorrect. What can I do for its correction and how much money will spend in it?

2nd February 2018, 07:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get father name corrected in UP board 12th marksheet?

If your father's name in your marksheet of 12th standard has been printed wrong then you can talk about this with your school principal or teachers and they will guide you how to correct it.
They will make you write an application to the school board where you have to mention the issue regarding the incorrect name of your father. After that you have to send it to the school board and they will send you the application form and as well the procedure to send the money draft. In period of two or three months they will send you the duplicate certificate with correct father's name.

2nd February 2018, 10:52 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

You should contact your school principal and let him/her know about the issue you are facing and I am sure your query will be resolved soon.

You will have to however fill up an application form and also provide an application regarding it stating your father's name spelling that you need to be rectified. If however some charges are there, you will be surely intimated and the further steps will be told as follows.

3rd February 2018, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your 12th standard marksheet, you should have to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 12th standard. You have to inform your school principal about the same and apply for your father's name correction by submitting any of your father's Identity Proof. You have to pay the specified fee as mentioned by your school principal along with the correction application form, so, that your school principal will forward your request to the main board and you will get new certificate within 10-15 working days.

3rd February 2018, 02:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your father's name corrected in the class 12th marksheet, you must have to contact to the respective Board from where you have completed your class 12th examination.
Contact to the regional office of the Council. Write an application that you want to correct your Father's name in the marksheet of class 12th and submit it to the concerned person. Also submit a copy of your father's Identity which has corrected name.
You will be further guided by the authorities for the further procedures.

3rd February 2018, 02:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to make you father's name corrected in your 12th certificate you need to contact board regional office. They will guide you about how to apply and other formalities. Don't forget to bring all you documents and proof of your father's original name spelling. The authority at the regional office will notify you about the correction fee if applicable.

3rd February 2018, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact your school, from where you completed your schooling. You need to write an application form and it will be forwarded by your school to board.

Correction will need some valid documents to support. Hence, make sure you have the documents to get the correction done.

23rd April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need to make correction in my & my father name in a month. What should I do?

12th May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

My name is SHUBHAM but in 12th marksheet it has been printed SUBHAM so what should i do for this. With whom I should contact.
Passed in 2016
From GORAKHPUR

21st July 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, there is a mistake in my 10th & 12th marksheet that in my father documents and in my document fathers name spelling are not match and i passed 10th and 12th in 2013 & 2015 respectively .So with whom i should contact.

24th September 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

There is a gap in my father 's name Ram Raj while correct formate is Ramraj. I want correction in this.
This is on my high school marksheet.

25th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have passed my 10th UP Board in my marksheet My father and mother name is incorrect so I need to correct that what can I do It's very important.

27th November 2018, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir in my 10 my father name parasnath and in my 12 my father name paras nath that means naming space problem sir it can create any problems in document verification

30th April 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir in my 10 marks sheet my mother name Raj Rani and in my 12marks sheet my mother name Rajrani that means naming space problem sir it can create any problems in document verification

11th May 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i done 10th in 2006 from up board and in my marksheet my mother name was mention wrong which is radha but correct name is Amita.
So is it possible that board office can do correct my mother name in marksheet.. ?
Please reply me.

11th May 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done 10th from up board in 2006. In 10th marksheet my mother name was mention wrong which is Radha but the correct name is Amita, is there any possibility that up board can change the name of my mother in my marksheet. ?
Please reply me.

6th October 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

My up board marksheet of 10th have wrong name of my father can I correct it online and is it valid

21st December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My father's name is incorrect in my 10th and 12th marksheet... Where to complain about it and how to change it.tell me the procedure.. marksheet are from up board..

9th April 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

12th marksheet father's name is wrong..

7th May 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is print incorrect brajendra singh in my 10th and 12th marksheet correct name is bijendra singh.what is proceedure for correction?

13th May 2020, 06:21 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----To change the spelling of your father's name in the above mentioned certificates, you must have to contact to the respective Board from where you have completed your class 10th and class 12th Board examinations. Contact to the concerned person of the Board authority. Explain him/her your issue.......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?