30th April 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?

what r the correspond courses after B.E in the branch of mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  4. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Best mechanical courses after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  9. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  10. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  11. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  12. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  13. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  15. How to do correspondence MS course according to my branch topic? Can I do M.Tech in distance?
  16. Which is the best stream among Civil and Mechanical for a better career? -- [New]
  17. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  18. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
8th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?

can any course i can do after diploma in electronics & telecom for increasing my post.
3rd December 2011, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what r the correspond courses after B.E in the branch of mechanical engineering?
Dear friend,

The BE/B-TECH course through Distance Mode:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University (Kota-324010)

Thanks
22nd March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma in civil engineering finished in 1987. but now I do the mechanical related jobs. I will like to study the B.E mechanical engineering. i can do the study the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?