27th May 2011, 08:13 PM
SAJAN22

Required cost for branch change in diploma in engineering after 1st year?

sir i want to ask that did it required any cost for branch change in diploma engg. after 1st year

26th July 2011, 04:30 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Required cost for branch change in diploma in engineering after 1st year?

yes ti can be posible.
26th July 2011, 08:29 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Required cost for branch change in diploma in engineering after 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJAN22 View Post
sir i want to ask that did it required any cost for branch change in diploma engg. after 1st year
Dear friend there is no any cost for branch change in college,............

There is some rule and if you pass that rule then you can do your branch change..........

You will not paid any money for this process...........

If you are topper in branch and you have 80% marks then you can change your branch.............

If you are not the topper and you want to change your branch then this is not possible to you..........

Because every work not on the basis of cost ,That's why there is no money required..............
23rd December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required cost for branch change in diploma in engineering after 1st year?

sir i want to change my branch after 1st year. what is the processer. my branch civil but i change in electrical.its possible.
8th April 2012, 10:47 AM
arun660

Hi
The fee or donation for the Diploma college depends on your College and selecting branch.
1)If the college that you are selecting is famous and has a good name in society it will also affect the payment.
2)depending on the branch that you are selecting the cost will changes.
list of branches according to descending order of fee:
Electronics and communication
Computer science
Information science
Mechanical
Civil
E&E
Instrumentation technology
Biotechnology
Biomedical
Textile
3)The fees can be reduced by Influence.

all the best

regards
arun
4th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m learning diploma in enginnering at latur my admission was through tfws rule of msbte so i would be applicable for changing branch after first year pls tell me sir
10th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change engineering branch from IT to computer engineering after 1st year?
18th July 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 1 st year in IT and I want to change the branch and take in civil but my admission in tfws rule of msbte
So can I be able to change the branch ???????
Please me sir.....
4th January 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my branch from electronics to civil, what are the rules to change branch?
5th January 2017, 04:48 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Changing branch is not as easy but it require various document verification
<< You need to type a letter to the concern university for change of branch, and reason for doing so .
<< As you are in first year, they can change your branch easily.
<< Even when you are filling examination form there also bring notice to the college about branch change.
<< You may require to re submit all the intermediate documents to concern university for branch change.
<< There is no provision to charge any cost for change of branch in first year.
<< You just need to be in contact with the concern university for the quick approval of the branch change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?