14th June 2018, 08:42 PM
vids59

Which country is best to pursue MDS in Oral Surgery and procedure to apply for those countries?

I am doing Bachelor of Dental Surgeon (BDS) from India. I would like to know:
1. Which all countries recognize this degree?
2. MDS in Oral Surgery can be done from which all countries and how?

16th December 2022, 03:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to pursue MDS in Oral Surgery and procedure to apply for those countries?

Some of the countries, from where one can persue the course are
New Zealand
Canada
Australia
UK
USA etc
Those who are planning for masters must have bachelor's degree and take english proficiency exam like IELTS, TOEFL etc
MCAT exam/NEET exam is compulsory to study MS
Submit Statement of purpose and letter of Recommendation
Experience letter is also necessary for admission.
Applicants can also check for scholarship for masters course and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?