19th June 2012, 06:09 PM

Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student

plese give proper details about which country is good for to do ms whether GERMANY or US i am an electronics and communication back ground STUDENT and i want to do ms on embedded systems?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  2. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  3. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  4. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  5. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  6. Is Germany good for MS in electronics and communication engineering branch
  7. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  8. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  9. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  10. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  12. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  13. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  16. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  18. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2012, 05:41 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student

each country has different benefits.
If you do ms in us
you will have a good cultural enviornment
education is high standard
you wont have to learn german

if doing ms form germany
you will have to have a certificate in german language along with passing german elementary exams before you can get a visa
the culture will be only german as it is not a melting pot culture as us is
universities are good there too but the language difference can make you elineated.
26th November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student

i am intrested to do ms in automobile engineer.which is best country germany or us iam electronics and communication back ground.pls give correct suggetion
22nd December 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

EEE has good chances in Germany or USA? Is there a guaranteed placement?
18th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of german univercites intake
14th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in 2012 and my b.tech percentage is 56.50 and i want to do ms in us is iam eligibel for that and which university i would prefer more for msin us and also suggest me best university and countries for ms in embebded sysytem and electronics please tell me or mail me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?