15th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What course should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech degree in CSE?

hi,
i am studying b-tech 3 rd yr cse . i wanted to study next higher coarse after b-tech.i am confused whether to study mba or ms or m-tech after completion of my b-tech coarse,please can you help me out

29th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Vimal.aarya

Default Re: What course should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech degree in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i am studying b-tech 3 rd yr cse . i wanted to study next higher coarse after b-tech.i am confused whether to study mba or ms or m-tech after completion of my b-tech coarse,please can you help me out
Its all upto your interests. If you want to become a researcher of lecturer in a particular field, then you must have to go for M.tech. But if you think that its enough to study in that field and if you want to be money-oriented, then go for MBA. Its not about research field have less money, but you have to be technology enthusiast and lover to be a researcher. While, if you think you have better managing skills then MBA will suit you.
Listen to your heart and mind instead of following the crowd.
Best of Luck!
30th June 2012, 12:10 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech degree in CSE?

Dear friend,

After completing B.Tech(CSE) most of the students used to ask this same question MBA or M.Tech.
Actually it depends on ones interest and in how you want to see your future.
If you want to grew with the technical knowledge ,you should go for Masters Degree in Technology or M.Tech.

If you want to see yourself in the management side then you should option MBA or Masters of Business administration.

You should decide what you want .If you are opting M.Tech/MBA what you will do after that.From where you are going to do your higher studies.
\if you have desired plan for your future,what ever you choose you will find success at least you will be happy and satisfied.

If you are more interested in working in the management aspect some of the companies rather than doing the engineering projects,you should go for the MBA degree which helps you to work at the management.

If you are more interested in engineering side and want to work with the same trade line and want to make career with engineering projects in the same trade,then without any confussion ypu should go for M.Tech.

All the best....................
29th August 2013, 12:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Selection between MBA and M.Tech can be done according to your interest. M.Tech degree is quite suitable to find a job in research or teaching. By MBA, you can gain skills in management. B.Tech + MBA has much career scope as the candidate gains management skills along with technical skills. MBA degree is valuable, only if you are pursuing the same from a reputed institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?