4th August 2011, 11:44 PM
nodagala.hyma

Which course is better between M.Tech in CSE and MBA after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?

now,i am doing my b.tech 2 nd year c.s.e after my b.tech whether it is better to do m.tech in c.s.e or to do MBA ? please suggest me which is the better option for me after my completion of b .tech

15th August 2011, 07:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is better between M.Tech in CSE and MBA after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodagala.hyma View Post
now,i am doing my b.tech 2 nd year c.s.e after my b.tech whether it is better to do m.tech in c.s.e or to do MBA ? please suggest me which is the better option for me after my completion of b .tech
In my view there is a simple solution for your confusion.
i.e.,
if you are interested to innovate something new and also want to master in the field of your engineering stream then you have to go for M.Tech in which you have these opportunities. side by side you will have good earnings though.

next coming to MBA
if you are interested in Managerial activities(I Hope you know this term) and Administrative stuff and also some different leadership qualities then you need to go for MBA. also some of them may say Doing MBA will give you highest earning potential.
The Managements will invest a lot in their firms if you prove to be the best managers they will not bother about payment to you. So you have to bring the best out of you.
so that you will get the highest pay than you expect.

This is the way I would be selecting the course between MBA and M.Tech if I'm in your place.

I think this is the best way to select the higher study course.
All the best my dear
I and this forum always be ready to solve your future problems.

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 08:11 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Tech in CSE and MBA after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?

M.Tech is better than the MBA after completing the B.Tech degree this will bring more career path rather then the MBA degree. So you should continue your study with the technical course.
15th August 2011, 08:12 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Tech in CSE and MBA after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?

hello dear

see, if you are interested to work IT/Software field then you must do m.tech.

apart from that if you are also interested about research oriented jobs, then M.Tech is very much needed.

but if you are not interested to work in IT/Software field or research oriented field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but you must do higher study from reputed institute.

all the best........
6th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Which private colleges are good for Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?