6th July 2012, 01:03 AM
sayyid shafeeque

Which course is best for me in future after completing B.Com?

haii sir,
i have complited b.com .sir i don't know my future pls help me. after b com which cource are best in my future. sir my aim is financial manager so which cource are best. sir icwa or mba how have ??? these cource how ?????? will you pls ?????????????

6th July 2012, 08:36 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for me in future after completing B.Com?

Hi dear...........
AS you belong to commerce back ground you can go for CA course , CS ,OR , ICWAI which are professional course ,From this three CA course is far better .
I am providing you the stage for this course.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/CA_Course_Flowchart.png[/IMG

CA course has three stage CPT , IPCC , Final .

I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information.
what you can more do after graduation..........

Good luck..........
6th July 2012, 09:03 AM
Vikas hrc

Hello Sayyid..

There are many courses that you can join after your B.Com.
Moreover,you can prepare for any job also.
Some of the courses after your graduation are:-
1.M.Com.
2.MBA.
3.CA.
4.Company Secretary.
5.Law.
6.ICWA.

Since,you want o be a financial manager and is confused between waht to choose between MBA and ICWA,so I am telling you about these courses as below:-
There are many streams in MBA such as MBA in finance,Marketing,Sales,Etc.
Since,your aim is to be a financial manager,MBA in finance will be suitable for you.
The other option is ICWA.This course is similar to CA course and is divided in three stages.This course will take much time than MBA.

After doing any of the above course,you can fulfil your dream but since,the time required in ICWA is more than that of MBA,so you can opt for MBA.
But doing MBA from a good institute matters.
So,try to qualify well in the entrance test for this course.
Best of luck.

Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
6th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

List of courses after B.Com:-

=>Firstl you can go for MBA as this course is in great demand and easily you can get a good job in the corporate sectors.

Areas of specialization:
1. Marketing
2. Finance
3. HR
4. International Business
5. Operation Management
6. Pharmaceutical Management
7. Insurance and Risk Management
8. Entrepreneurial Management
9. Hospitality and Tourism
10. Insurance and Risk Management
11. Systems
12. Retail Business Management
13. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
14. Media Management
15. Real Estate Management
16. Telecom Management

=>MMS

=>M.Com in Accounting and Finance

=>M.Com in Marketing Management

=>M.Com in International Business

=>Master in Financial Management

=>Master of Marketing Management

=>Master's in Business Studies

=>Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development Management

=>Masters in Financial Management

=>Masters in Marketing Management

=>Masters Program in International Business
6th July 2012, 10:20 AM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
there are many courses which you can pursue after bcom:-
1.CA
2.CS
3.ICWAI
4.MBA
5.M.Com

in today's job sector one need to have a masters degree to get good package and growth opportunities and MBA is the best choice for PG degree.according to your aim of becoming financial manager i think you should do MBA in finance through correspondence and side-by-side you should do a job and give all exams for jobs in government banks.this will help you to earn job experience which has a lot of value.to do MBA through correspondence best institute is IMTCDL-Gazibaad.

all the best!
6th July 2012, 11:15 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of B.Com there are so many option to choose for further study. But as you want to become financial manager then I think MBA is finance is the best for you to fulfill your aim.

Appear in MBA entrance examination after that take admission in MBA in financial management. After completion of MBA join in finance section of any organization then with some years of experience may be you will become financial manager if you perform well.

The various MBA entrance examination are MAT, CAT etc. the eligibility criterion to appear in MBA examination is you must complete your graduation from any subject. As you have done B.Com then it will be one advantage for you to study MBA in financial management although graduation from other subject are also eligible to study MBA.

You may also go for M.Com or ICWA or CS course. But it will take much more time to fulfill your aim if you choose this. To become financial manager MBA in finance is the best option. After MBA to get a good job is more easy than study after any other course. To clear MBA entrance examination you must have very good reasoning knowledge. So improve your reasoning knowledge in different ways whatever you think suitable for you.

best of luck.
6th July 2012, 11:32 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are so many options for higher studies after B.Com. which absolutely depend upon your interest and ability.

First of all as You are a Commerce Graduate you should go for MBA(Master of Business Administration) to become a financial Manager in a good Company.

For admission to MBA course in top Institutions in India you should appear for and crack entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

After B.Com. you may go for Professional Courses like:-

CA - Chartered Accountancy
CS - Company Secretary
CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

You may also go for three years LL.B.(bachelor of Law) course and can apply for Legal Adviser in different Companies or you may opt for Legal Practice by obtaining a Bar License from BCI(Bar Council Of India)

After B.Com. You may go for M.Com. and can opt teaching line as your career.

If you are interested for job you can do the same by applying to CDS/Civil Service Exam/Bank P.O & Clerical job and many more under State/Central/Private sector.
6th July 2012, 07:40 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You have many option after B.Com.
You can do
MBA
M.Com
MCA
CA
CS
CWA
ICWAI
But its fully depends on you in which you have interest.
Good Luck
6th July 2012, 07:41 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You have many option after B.Com.
You can do
MBA
M.Com
MCA
CA
CS
CWA
ICWAI
But its fully depends on you in which you have interest.
Good Luck
6th July 2012, 10:58 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Being a commerce graduate now, you have options either to go for Master degree course or you can apply for recruitment exam by various agencies like
Bank Exam , various exams conducted by RBI for PO .
If selected , you can good post after working for some years.

If you want to study further . Here also, there are of opportunities.
You can consider to go for MBA degree in various streams. For this you have to appear for entrance test like CAT/ MAT etc. A MBA degree from a reputed institute can get you lucrative job.

Or another good option these days is , stock marketing. If you have right aptitude along with perfect mathematical skills , this can be boon for you.
This type of course is different from usual MBA degree , they are of shorter duration.
Many young graduates now a days opting for this course. But only problem is, institutes for this are mainly concentrated in Delhi , Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata , because major stock exchange activities there.
11th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am Suvarna.I complite my bcom this year........ i cant find my way to go further studies.........
i gave MBA enternce exam, i am passed in that........ now i m doing a job.....
how can i do correspondence MBA? also, i am intrested in MPSC for IAS, can you give me any
suggetion...........???? i am very confuse..........
14th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me about CA,CS.& LAW and scopes of these courses.
14th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.....sir/mam i appeared in final year examination of b.com this year.I am confused about my further studies. Is there any course in related to stock market,after that i'll be able to do job in private sector,for m.com which subject is better.After b.com can i get job in private company.please help me.asap
14th July 2012, 06:07 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

After completing B.COM,the best master course is M.COM(MASTER OF COMMERCE).

ALL THE BEST
26th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com. and I am unable to find my interest in any field. what course should I go for.?? Please suggest me urgently on [email protected].
29th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir..Wat is stock marketing...wat kind course we need to take.?
22nd August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

which one best mba or ca
9th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am Gurpreet Kaur Recently i have completed My B.com & Thinking of doing MBA in Hr Field can any one help me for the same that what should i do some of my friends are suggesting me to do MBA in HR & some are saying to do MBA in Finance Please i need help of some expert for my bright future i m totally confused for suggestion please mail on [email protected] hope i will get some help from here waiting for best suggestion.
12th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

which coruse is best for me in future after completing m.com?
19th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Please let know the scope of MBA and CA in India? And which is the best one to become an perfect accountant?
20th September 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello am venkat, I completed my b.com with ca and pursuing inter in icwai, please give the details that what will be best whether ca or icwai or MBA, and also I interested in computer field really I confused that what to do so.... Pls help me my mail id is "[email protected]
27th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am gajanan patil and i complited my b com degree in this year and i want to do further study which cource is suitable for me
plz help me
30th September 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi. m a student of bcom 3 year. wanted to ask is der any option after bcom other than CA,MBA,CS,ICWA?? CAN U PLEASE tel me about d bank/insurance examinations n their notifications?? bcz m more interested in banking exams courses also......
10th October 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

which coruse is best for me in future after completing B.com & MBA ?? ( Arun )
14th October 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

wich course is best 4 me im b.com final stydent
15th October 2012, 01:40 AM
abhishekroy.781991

Hey pal,
Having just completed your B.Com, you have many options with you for your career. But if you ask about the best of all these options, then it's gonna be MBA. Once you complete your MBA, you'll have many job opportunities.

In MBA also there are many streams like finance, HR, etc from which you have to decide, which one you want to get into. But once done with this, then you can get lots of job opportunities. So go for it.

Best wishes..
15th October 2012, 11:30 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

AFTER B.COM WHAT SHOULD STUDY

After completing B.COM course you may apply for higher degree course like ,

-MCA :- Master of Computer Application
-M.com :- Master of Commerce
-MBA :- Master of Business Administration
-M.sc :- Master of Science ( Computer Science )

what are the job opportunities after B.COM

There are lot of job opportunity available After completing B.COM Course, You apply for Jobs in any one of the Following Fields ,

-Banking Sectors ( PO Officer , Clerk )
-Financial Institution ( Executive )
-Software Development Companies ( Software Developing Companies )
-Technical Support ( Network Administration )
-Educational Institution ( Teacher ) etc......

GOOD LUCK
15th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

IN today's scenario there are many options for a B.com students to go in financial sector. I would like to aware all of you to one of the highest paid global certification in financial planning. Become a doctor of financial planning and step ahead your career.

on behalf of the RNIS COLLEGE OF THE FINANCIAL PLANNING , I would like to invite all of you for the one of the best certification in the world.
RNIS College of Financial Planning offers a multi-disciplinary education programme named CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCFPCM Certification. Realizing that a demand exists for competent financial planners in our country, the college has entered into an agreement with Financial Planning Standards Board India for undertaking the said educational programme.

FPSB India is the licensing authority for CFPCM Certification mark in India, through an affiliate agreement with FPSB Ltd., Denver, USA. The certification is truly global as it is practised in 23 countries. Mrs. Ritu Nanda, CFPCM , Chairperson, who is having about 20 years experience in insurance marketing, 10 years experience in the insurance training business and 6 years experience in the governance of RNIS college of Management, heads the College.

She is assisted by a board of governors comprising of eminent persons in banking, mutual funds, securities, taxation, insurance, and, to top all, financial planning. The College is inspired by the vision, by a philosophy, which runs as under: "If you really want to do something, you will do it somehow. Or else you will find an excuse for not doing so.

However, if you are committed to doing it, enjoy what you do. And if you don't enjoy, better leave it alone. All the same, if you want to stand out, then you've got to outperform, outwit and do something totally out of the ordinary and beat the best, to be the best." CFPCM Certification fits the bill as envisioned above. The following Modules are offered by the college:

A. CFP Certification:
It consists of 6 modules:
(i) Introduction of Financial Planning
(ii) Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
(iii) Retirement Panning & Employee Benefits
(iv) Investment Planning
(v) Tax & Estate Planning
(vi) Advance Financial Planning Examination for Module I is exempt. Examination No. 1-4 are for Modules 2-5 with 20% weightage for each Module from Module I. Examination No. 5 is to test the knowledge for construction of an Advance Financial Planning for the client with topics from Module No. 1-5. Passing the Exam 5 entitles a student to Full Membership of FPSB India.

B. Associate Financial Planner (AFP)
Passing any one module from Module 2-5 entitles a student to the junior designation of AFP. For example, on passing Module No. 2, a student is eligible to the designation of AFP (Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning).

C. Challenge Status Programme
Designed as a fast track CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM Certification, it is targetted at professionals as diverse as CFA (USA), ICWA, C.A., MBA, PG, etc. as well as experienced employees and Managers employed in the financial service industry. Standard guidelines have been provided by FPSB India on
(i) Eligibility criteria
(ii) Special features of CSP,
(iii) Basic study Material together with Reference Material, and
(iv) Syllabus & References for CSP. Examination for CSP is similar to Exam No. 5 of general CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM Certification candidates. A special Challenge Status Registration form has to be filled in.
14th November 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

After my SSC i had done HSC in commerce stream without maths subject. Now i have completed my b.com. with first class marks. i don't have any work experience; i am weak in maths but good at accounts, economics and other subjects. i want to do MBA in finance. i am little confused, should i do it in finance or should i do it in marketing, hr or any other field ?
15th November 2012, 08:04 PM
snack

HI,

These are course is best for me in future after completing B.Com----------------------

MBA
M.Com
MCA
CA
CS
CWA
ICWAI.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
15th November 2012, 10:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyid shafeeque View Post
haii sir,
i have complited b.com .sir i don't know my future pls help me. after b com which cource are best in my future. sir my aim is financial manager so which cource are best. sir icwa or mba how have ??? these cource how ?????? will you pls ?????????????
HI!
After passing B.Com you have option like:-
> M.Com
> M.B.A
> B.ED
> LAW
> C.A

You have other option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> INDIAN ARMY
> POLICE FORCE
> BANK P.O

ALL THE BEST!
23rd November 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

tally course is best for my future after completing B.Com?
28th November 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have done b.com and during this i have done 2 year diploma from aptech ......now what should i do.....
just tell me few suggestions........
my e-mail id ([email protected])
29th November 2012, 11:43 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
haii sir,

list of top course after B.com

CA

Law

M.Com

MBA

ICWA

29th November 2012, 11:56 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
Many Carrier option are available for b.com students if you want to study then you for

>>Master of computer application(MCA)
>>Master of business Administration(MBA).

>>Master of computer application(MCA):-This is one of the post graduate Course and this course duration is three year and divided into five semester and one semester project totally six semester for this course.if you interest to apply this course you have to write the entrance exam like Tancet if you qualified the exam then you get the admission from the recognized University.And this course in available on distance mode and few university not conduct the entrance exam through the direct admission.

>>Master of business Administration(MBA):-And it is one of the post graduate course and this course duration is two years and divided into four semester and if you interest to apply for this examination then you should be complete the bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university and you have to write the entrance exam like Tancet if you qualified this examination then you get the good university in admission.

Other Carrier Option For B.com:-
>>Civil service Exams
>>Bank Exams
>>MNC Companies
5th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hey sir!
i am pursuing b.com, final year, also preparing for cs inter!
kindly suggest me d best career option, having a better hold over theory subjects!
6th December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm in delima, confused i have to do ORACLE but nobody is best teacher i don't want to do accounts so help me what can i do
6th December 2012, 05:20 PM
ShujaShaheen

Quote:
haii sir,
MBA from good college like IIM is always a best option for a commerce guy, because the degree provided by IIM is considered as a best degree for MBA from INDIA. Since IIM provides general MBA degree and you can also select some papers according to your wish(like for you it will be some finance paper), I consider it as the best. In parallel to this you can take many certifications like CFA, CFP etc. which will enhance your resume.
6th December 2012, 05:29 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello friend ,
B.com means Bachelor of commerce which provides two types of career options.One is related to Business& Finance such as chartered Accountancy (CA),company secretaryship (CS) ,cost & works accountants (CWA) , Banks etc.The another is including Non-Financial program like Law,Mass communication,Hotel Management,civil services & so on.
The commerce graduate can get jobs in the Finance field like Banks,Corporations as a invest*ment bankers, managers, financial consultants, accountants, advisers etc.
accountancy is the best career option for the students of commerce field.You get in to Accountancy related career through CA & CWA program.
The other option is joining the Finance related Diploma courses such as banking and finance, treasury manage*ment and financial planning offered by a number of institutes.
They can also take competitive examinations like civil services which include Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Economic Services and so on.
Many of the Non financial diploma courses offered by different institutions after B.com like Event Management,Travel& turism and so on.
The post graduation courses are also available after B.com which provides a rewarding career to the students.
1. (Master of commerce)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MCA (Master of computer Application)
I think it is the most important factor is the students intrest in the subject & the purpose for selecting the subject.so, the decision is yours.
All The Best.
M.com
6th December 2012, 07:29 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As, you have done B.Com, you can opt for these -

A postgraduate course.

A professional course

A short term course.

Postgraduate course will be M.Com.

Professional ourses will be -

MBA
PGDM
ICWA
CA
CS

Short term courses will be -

SAP in accounts
MS Office
TALLY latest versions.

Now, you can choose as per the time you have.
11th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am Shanaya.I have done my graduation in B.com(H) from Hindu College, Delhi university. Also, I am working in Big four since 1 year got recruited from College campus only.Simultaneously, I am pursuing MBA(Finance) from Symbiosis ,Pune university.I am about to complete my third semester.
Could you please let me know what else I can do to enhance my qualification and to achieve heights? Any courses? I know professional courses add value.
Could you please let me know which course will suit me?And how many years one need to devote to complete the professional courses(say CS, Law, CWA,CA)?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Shanaya
17th December 2012, 02:50 PM

Smile i want to get a bank job...which are the exams i have to take up???

hello sir, i am studying 2nd year B.com, i am an avg student, got some back-locks and cleared it, i am interested in doing bank job, which are the exam i have to take??? i am interested in B.P.O's too........please advise me.......
18th January 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare mba hr course
22nd January 2013, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam.Myself suraj appeared for ty b.com. I am thinking to do carrier in logistics & supply chain management. Does it will be bright future in that or not pls guide me???
22nd January 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am right now in a confused situation i will be completing b.com this year. i don't know whether i must be searching for job or go for further studies. if i am going for further studies i don't want to do MBA i want to study something different from other.
27th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What further study i can do after Bcom.???????

Hi i m Bcom and have experience of 7 yrs want to go for further studies but getting very confuse as want to be in operations or back office kind of job ....... looking for suggestion will you guide me ,,,,,,,,,,????????????
2nd February 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hi..........am dng my b.com final yr now and am gng to finish my UG course within 2 months so far i scored more than 80% in my semesters....now i was n confusion wat course will suitable for me after my bachelor degree.....dnt want to do mba.....thght to do icwa bt i heard it was very difficult course to finish....so pls giv me some suggestion...is icwa is worth to study?
15th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com final year and confused about which line to choose whether mba or m.com i am more intersted in practical subjects but i dont wish to go for ca or cs plzz help me out and which is more better mba or m.com in chandigarh
15th February 2013, 08:58 PM
media1

HAI,

These are course is best for me in future after completing B.Com-----------------

MBA
PGDM
ICWA
CA
CS.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
15th February 2013, 10:51 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After completing B.Com the course you are eligible are as follows:

M.Com

MBA

ICWA

CA

Law

And few other courses…

The better option will be going for a job and later doing MBA course.

The candidates with MBA and good working experience will be having good future for sure.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?