4th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir I have complete B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering So , After it i want to MBA . Please tell me What course to be best for me in MBA

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  8. How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam?
  12. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  14. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
29th May 2012, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have complete B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering So , After it i want to MBA . Please tell me What course to be best for me in MBA
.Did I receive a job in which I have not to loss my engineering.
9th February 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

i am in MBA 2nd sem and i confuse for which stream may be selected in mba..
23rd May 2013, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Being an engineering graduate, you can look for MBA in Operations Management. Streams like IT/Systems are also suitable for studies. Other common streams that can be selected in MBA are HR, Marketing, and Finance. Make the selection according to your choice and interest. E-Commerce, International Business, etc are some other specialization topics in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?