10th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?

i completed my B.E with electronics and communication and working as a software engineer .
i am interested to do correspondance MBA .So please suggest me the best institute for doing MBA correspondance and also suggest me which course is suitable for me..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  2. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  4. Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Which is better after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering : MBA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  7. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MBA in System and Operation correspondence student? -- [New]
  11. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  12. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  13. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  14. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  15. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  17. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
11th February 2013, 12:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?

The best MBA for you would be to do it from AIMA, New Delhi.

You can do the course Post Graduate Diploma In Information Technology Management

Eligibilty to apply for this course is:
Graduation pass
MAT/XAT/CAT scores

Admission is done for both the January and June sessions each year

You have to study 24 subjects during this course and a project work.

Fees is around Rs 1 lakhs for two years
19th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?

i have done my b.tech from electronics and communication and willing to do mba correspondence.kindly tel me what course i should choose which could help me in future as aplus point?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?