22nd July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to make money between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

which is the best field to make money after b.tech........mba or m.tech?

22nd July 2011, 09:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to make money between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Soon after the completion of B.Tech, it is the most common doubt arising from number of candidates whether to choose M.Tech or MBA.

My suggestion is for you don't choose higher education courses not to get more money and choose them with the hope of going to have prosperous career.

And in the two courses which you mentioned M.Tech and MBA, I will suggest you to choose the one which you are interested the one where your strengths are being fully utilized.

You are the right person to choose the best course as you know the areas where you have good capabilities and knowledge.

As per the career prospects, both M.Tech and MBA are having good number of job opportunities. You can make handsome money through completion of both of the courses.

The growth will be very much high in MBA as compared to M.Tech. But it all depends upon your performance.
22nd July 2011, 09:36 PM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: Which course is better to make money between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best field to make money after b.tech........mba or m.tech?
hello,

As soon after the completion of B.Tech, it is the most common doubt arising from number of candidates whether to choose M.Tech or MBA.

but i will say don't go for any higher courses just apply to companies which want b.tech students......
you will get near about 20k as a fresher excluding PF......
22nd July 2011, 09:44 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Both the field offers good money....the difference is that one is involved in management world while other in technology.

You have done B.tech, So it would be better for you to M.tech because you already have the base built up that is required for M.tech.

But if you are interested in business or corporate world and have a firm managerial skill, then you can go for MBA.

The job opportunities are same in both the fields.

To get admission in M.tech, you have to sit for GATE, and for MBA, you have sit for exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc...

So choose your career according to your interest and capability....

All the best........
22nd July 2011, 09:58 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

hi dear,
you have to choose the subject in which intersted nd have a good skill.
in which you have a confidence to achieve a very bright future.
this is the main thing.

MBA is a good option after b tech as well as M. TECH.
you choose your field as you like most.

when you achieve a high target in your subject then you also get a high salary.
22nd July 2011, 10:18 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

Both MBA and M.Tech are very good courses.you have to choose according to your intrest because in your intrested field you can get better success.

According to money point of view you have to choose MBA.MBA is very good according to money point of view.MBA degree passed students saillary is very high.

In MBA various fields are available.you can choose any field according to your intrest.

If you want to go for MBA then you have to take admission in IIMs college for MBA.these are the best college for MBA you can't get better then these college.after MBA from these college your chance of good job will be much higher.

M.Tech is also very good choice because saillary of proffessors are also very high.you can get good money by M.Tech.
22nd July 2011, 10:34 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Hi friend, it doesn't matter that you will do MBA or M.Tech. because in both fields you can get a best job to complete your financial necessities. To make money in a highly way or to get an excellent pay-packages you must think by yourself that in which manner you can give your best. It means that if you will so much expert in your field either MBA or M.Tech. you can increase your salary or you will have chance to go abroad for a better job.
If you have creative thinking in technical fields then you must choose M.tech. after B.Tech. and you can do PHD also after M.Tech. to join any research areas like ISRO, DRDO, NASA etc. After joining these research areas you need not think about your salary as it can be a high amount and along with it you will get name and fame also.
If you have no any interest in technical fields, then you can do MBA in any specialized field to set your business or to join any popular company.
All The Best For Your Future......
22nd July 2011, 11:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Either of the options mentioned by you have good career scope. But which of these is good for you will depend on the area where you would like to make a career. Like if you are more interested in a technical job then going for M.Tech is the better option. You must first decide on the job profile that will interest you. Make sure that you join a reputed institute if you wish to make a successful career.
23rd July 2011, 01:13 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of your B.tech you can go for courses like-
1.M.tech

2.MBA

As you want to earn money, then it will be better for you to go for MBA rather than M.tech..

After doing MBA you can get a job in management post of a company with high salary..

If you have interest in technical field and you want to gather more knowledge in your stream then you can go for M.tech..
After doing M.tech you can also get a good job..

But as you want to earn more money so doing MBA is the best option..

Now you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best..
23rd July 2011, 02:25 PM
ankit049
Member+

Which course is better to make money between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech?

Soon after the completion of B.Tech, it is the most common doubt arising from number of candidates whether to choose M.Tech or MBA.

My suggestion is for you don't choose higher education courses not to get more money and choose them with the hope of going to have prosperous career.

And in the two courses which you mentioned M.Tech and MBA, I will suggest you to choose the one which you are interested the one where your strengths are being fully utilized.

You are the right person to choose the best course as you know the areas where you have good capabilities and knowledge.

As per the career prospects, both M.Tech and MBA are having good number of job opportunities. You can make handsome money through completion of both of the courses.

The growth will be very much high in MBA as compared to M.Tech. But it all depends upon your performance.

thanking you
23rd July 2011, 10:56 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Be good enough to choose the master degree as career. Don't choose according to money.All the courses are ends with job and yielding salary. It is depends on the talents , performance,communication skills of the person etc., It is not depends on the course you select.
My option is you do Either M.Tech or MBA,i opt for M.Tech. You can learn more and you can go in teaching career or in company side. Bith it will help you out and also yields high amount of salary as your an Science student.
Best Wishes,
Gita.
24th July 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is below 60 in 12 ,it will affect in my higher studies or not
18th November 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have read all the comments given in above.some are telling that money wise we have to choose MBA.and name and fame wise(knowledge wise) we have to choose M.Tech.

But my question is i want both.Name and fame, in addition to that want to earn more money...so now suggest which one is best??
(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?