22nd November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Sc having done Diploma and PUC as well?

I am doing diploma computer science and I have completed my PUC also. Can I join BCA? Will it be a lateral? If not BCA tell me. Any 1 year course please.

23rd November 2017, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc having done Diploma and PUC as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma computer science and I have completed my PUC also. Can I join BCA? Will it be a lateral? If not BCA tell me. Any 1 year course please.

Yes, you can join the BSc course after completion of PUC and Diploma. Eligibility to study the BSc is a pass in 10+2 or PUC with PCM or PCB subjects from a recognized board. Therefore, you are eligible to study BSc course after completion of PUC. You can choose the course based on the subjects you studied in your PUC. BSc course is available various government and private colleges. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the PUC or 10+2. You can study BSc Computer Science or BSc Mathematics or BSc Statistics or BSc Physics or BSc Chemistry or BCA etc.
23rd November 2017, 09:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc having done Diploma and PUC as well?

Since, you have completed your class 12th, you can apply for B.Sc course on the basis of class 12th qualification. In order to opt for the BCA course, you must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BCA course.
Candidates must have studied English and Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?