21st September 2017, 07:44 AM
meghana kushi gowda

Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? Can someone with good experience provide me the suggestion for this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. What topic should I choose for Ph.D. after MCA?
  6. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  7. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  9. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. What is the difference between MSc maths and MSc computer science?
  11. How to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Social Science? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  12. Which subject to choose as a research topic for PhD after having done M.Sc in Botany? -- [New]
  13. Which topic I should choose for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  14. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  15. Which topic we can take up for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  17. Which are the universities that are providing Ph.D in computer science in distance learning?
  18. How to choose simple topic for PhD in Finance and Marketing?
22nd September 2017, 09:44 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghana kushi gowda View Post
Which is the best topic to choose for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? Can someone with good experience provide me the suggestion for this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

As you have done M.SC in computer science and want to do Ph.D course then you can apply for below mentioned Ph.D streams:-

Ph.D Courses after M.SC Computer Science:-

1). Ph.D computer science.

2). Ph.D in computer science and applications.

3). Ph.D in computer science and information technology.

>> To apply for doctor of philosophy in computer science minimum qualification required to apply is post graduation degree in computer science from government recognized institute.

>> Minimum duration of Ph.D computer science is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?