13th August 2017, 10:47 PM
TausifPathan

Which course is better while doing BCA 2nd year for getting a job soon?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am a student for BCA in 2nd year and I need help you
to which course to be a perfect for the job in urgent job instantly. Can you please give me the details soon. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th August 2017, 01:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better while doing BCA 2nd year for getting a job soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TausifPathan View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am a student for BCA in 2nd year and I need help you
to which course to be a perfect for the job in urgent job instantly. Can you please give me the details soon. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

If you want to go for short term job oriented course with for bachelors degree in computer application then here below I suggest you courses related to your fields and these courses helps you to get job fast:-

List of Short Term Job Oriented Courses with BCA:-

1). Web Designing:- In web designing course candidate learns to make and maintain the websites. In this course you also learn the web designing in .PHP ,HTML, JavaScript. Web designing course has great demand now a day in cyber world. Duration of web designing course is 6 months.

2). Hardware and Networking Course:- In this course study of computer hard ware and Networking like CCNA and duration of course is 6 months.

3). Software Development Course:- Course deal with making of more suitable and reliable software according to market demand. Duration of course is 1 year.

4). Programming Language Course:- In programming language course you should learn how the programming is done with different programming languages like JAVA,C,C++, Foxpro etc. Duration of course is 6 months to 1 year.

5). Tally Course:- In tally you will know how to work with tally software to maintain record, Balance sheets. This course will help you to get quick job in office work.

6). Cyber Security Course:- In cyber security course you will know how to ensure the cyber safety and how to escape from cyber frauds and security threats. Duration of course is 8 months.

7). Computer Hardware Maintenance:- Course deals with the study of problem arises in computer hardware and there troubleshooting. Duration of Course is 6months.

So these are the best course options for you with you BCA degree to get quick job. There are many private institutes offer these courses like Jetking, Arena group of institutes and many more.
14th August 2017, 05:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better while doing BCA 2nd year for getting a job soon?

You are in search of job on the basis of short term courses. But you must have patience then only you will get good job.
Various short term courses are as under:-
Fashion Designing
Interior Designing
Painting

You can also try government jobs and these are as under:-
SSC
MTS
LIC
BPSC
Railways
Banking
RBI
Army
Navy
CDPO
TET
CTET
14th August 2017, 08:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You can get job easily after completion of BCA, but you should have hands on experience with information technology courses. Some of them are mentioned below.

Courses:
1. C, C++ with Data Structures
2. Java or .Net
3. Web technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script)

You can learn these courses in any of recognised institutes or with online courses at your home. You should have good internet connectivity to learn with video tutorials and blogs at home.

Learn these courses and practice well with various demo applications. Then, apply for jobs through online job portals. You will get mail from the companies if you are suitable for their requirement to attend for interview.
14th August 2017, 10:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

You will get job in following category
** Assistant software programmer
** System analyst
** Technical writer
** Software developer

If you are a fresher BCA holder you need to work as a trainee in software development company or IT company and after the experience of minimum 2-3 years you can work as a leader.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?