30th October 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after 10th standard to become a collector in future?

Hello, Sir/Mam, I am now studying in 10th standard and I have to become collector so for that which faculty should I choose after 10th std. Which faculty is easy for completing my graduation to become a collector? is there a percentage limit for civil service exam?

2nd November 2017, 12:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after 10th standard to become a collector in future?

To become a collector one must have to clear all three stages of Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in examination. So, you can pursue any course.

Also candidates from various stream and even service person from different sector qualifies in examination every year. So, it will be tough to suggest you any particular course or stream which will be helpful in qualifying examination.

But according to syllabus and pattern of examination most of the candidates select the arts stream in bachelor degree.

According to my suggestion select the course in which you have more interest. For syllabus and any extra information regarding UPSC examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd November 2017, 05:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after 10th standard to become a collector in future?

There is no need to choose any particular subject after 10th standard to become a Collector in future. You can pursue higher self and Bachelor's degree course in any discipline of your interest from a Government recognised university and you have to apply for Civil Services examination. Once, you qualify the Civil Services examination and secure a government job, the government will appoint you as a collector.
28th June 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected., Sir/Madam, What course I have to take to become collector after 10?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?