4th November 2017, 01:00 PM
akshatgoyal

What should I do next after completion of 10th standard to become a fashion designer in future?

Hi, I just completed my 10th exam in March. But I am very confused to choose a line after 10th, I don't like maths and I want to do fashion designing in future. So which line is better for me? Can you please answer me back on this? Thanks!

6th November 2017, 09:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of 10th standard to become a fashion designer in future?

For pursuing Fashion Designing, you must have completed 12th standard with at least 50% marks.

In case, if you don't have Mathematics in 12th standard, then also you are eligible for pursuing Fashion Designing course.

After completing 10th standard, you must complete your 11th and 12th standard. And then apply for NIFT Exam for getting admission to fashion institutes and pursue Fashion Designing course.
7th November 2017, 11:50 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of 10th standard to become a fashion designer in future?

If you are not interested in mathematics ans not want to pursue mathematics in 12th then also you are eligible to purse B.Des course.

For B.Des ( Bachelor in Designing ) course the eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

So, you can prepare for entrance examination conducted by NIFT, Symbiosis and other institutes for admission in course.
9th November 2017, 10:28 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you will not opt Mathematics in class 12th than also you will be eligible for fashion designing.
First of all you have pass class 12th exam with any stream.

After that you need to crack one of the following Entrance Exams-
NIFT
NID
CEED.
You have to take admission in b.des fir getting bachelor degree in fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?