26th October 2016, 11:35 PM
G anand kishore

Which course to choose in diploma after completion of ITI fitter?

In deploma Which group I have to choose after completed Iti fitter? Can you please provide me the right choice to take next? It will be helpful if you can guide me in this. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you. Please provide me the solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  2. Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
  3. List of best certificate course after ITI fitter diploma
  4. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
  6. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  7. How to do Diploma one sitting after ITI Fitter?
  8. How can I join diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter?
  9. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  10. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  12. How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering after ITI?
  13. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI Fitter?
  14. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI fitter
  15. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  16. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate? -- [New]
  17. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  18. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
10th November 2016, 07:29 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Which course to choose in diploma after completion of ITI fitter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G anand kishore View Post
In deploma Which group I have to choose after completed Iti fitter? Can you please provide me the right choice to take next? It will be helpful if you can guide me in this. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you. Please provide me the solution.

You can choose the diploma in mechanical engineering after completing the ITI course in fitter branch.

Fitter workshop is related to the Mechanical workshop. So, you can apply for the diploma in Mechanical engineering.

^ You can get admission in the 2nd year directly after completing the ITI in the fitter trade.

^ So, the duration is 2 years of your diploma course after ITI in fitter Trade.
28th July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose in diploma after completion of ITI fitter?

Can I take admission to diploma after completing iti
3rd July 2023, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Could I take electric in diploma ater complication of iti fitter
8th July 2023, 03:35 AM
TheodoreTu16360

Is it buying Google negative reviews cheap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?