7th March 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course do I have to take to join Air Force? I have completed 12th science

i complete my 12 th science which cource i have do for joint air force ?

23rd February 2014, 01:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course do I have to take to join Air Force? I have completed 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete my 12 th science which cource i have do for joint air force ?
Since you have passed 12th standard examination, You have to appear in NDA Entrance Examination in order to get job in Indian Air force wing.

NDA means National Defence Academy and this Entrance Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

Passed the 12th standard /Intermediate examination in science stream from any recognized Institution and Final year student may also eligible to apply for this NDA Entrance examination.

Candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years are acceptable to participate in NDA Entrance Examination.

Selection will me made on the basis of Written Exam,SSB interview and Medical test.

So, After completing 12th standard we suggest you to apply for NDA Entrance Examination in order to join in Indian Airforce.

For more Information Please Visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?