5th January 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I give AFMC entrance exam after passing 10th?

If i give the entrance exam after 10th class in AFMC ?..please tell me if its possible

10th January 2012, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AFMC entrance exam after passing 10th?

The basic eligibility for appearing for AFMC exam is to have completed HSC from a recognized University or Board. You should first try to complete +2 with biology, Chemistry and Physics as subjects. The syllabus of the entrance exam will be same as that of +2, so you should prepare well for entrance along with your studies in +2. It will be a good option to join a coaching class if possible as this will help you in your preparation. You can apply for AFMC when you are studying 12th. You can get all other details in the official website of AFMC.
10th January 2012, 09:52 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
After 10th you are not eligible for this exam , i am providing you the details information....

Good luck.........
10th January 2012, 11:13 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
The eligibility criteria for the AFMC entrance exam is as-:

The candidate willing to appear for this exam must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with subjects English,Physics,chemistry and biology with minimum 60% marks in aggregrate in the above science subjects(taken together).Individually the candidate must have minimum 50% marks in these science subjects and English.

The candidate must have passed as regular candidate in first attempt itself in all the subjects.

Mathematics in the 10th standard is also mandatory.

Age limit-:
The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age must be below 22 years(For candidates who have passed 12th ).

As in your case as you have mentioned whether you could sit in the AFMC entrance exam,the answer would be NO.You will have to wait till you meet the above education qualifications.

Good Luck.
11th January 2012, 12:57 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i give the entrance exam after 10th class in AFMC ?..please tell me if its possible
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for A.F.M.C after passing 10th.

First you pass 12th with medical stream and then apply for A.F.M.C exam.

A.F.M.C exam is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
11th January 2012, 01:43 AM
dagar282

for AFMC entrance exam you should possess following requirements:-
1.passed senior secondary board i.e 12th from any recognised board.
2. you should have biology as a subject with physics and chemistry at 12th class level.
3.passed 12th with 60 %.
11th January 2012, 10:43 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: Can I give AFMC entrance exam after passing 10th?

Quote:
Can I give AFMC entrance exam after passing 10th?

Qualification required for AFMC Entrance exam:
  • The candidate willing to appear for this exam must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with subjects English,Physics,chemistry and biology.
  • Minimum 60% marks in aggregrate in the above science subjects(taken together).Individually the candidate must have minimum 50% marks in these science subjects and English.
  • The candidate must have passed as regular candidate in first attempt itself in all the subjects.

Note:
  • Mathematics in the 10th standard is also mandatory.
  • As in your case as you have mentioned whether you could sit in the AFMC entrance exam,the answer would be NO.You will have to wait till you meet the above education qualifications.

Age limit-:
  • The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age must be below 22 years(For candidates who have passed 12th ).

Good Luck

With regard
manishrajit
11th January 2012, 11:51 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

It is not possibl to give AFMC entrance exam after 10th.

To apply for AFMC exam you have to pass 12th.before 12th you can't apply for this exam.

To apply for AFMC exam you should pass 12th with 60% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.if you have these eligibility criteria then you can apply for this exam.

If you are not 12th pass.then you should pass 12th with minimum 60% marks then apply for this exam.

To apply for this exam your age should be minimum 17 year.
13th January 2012, 12:10 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
A.F.M.C stand for Armed Force Medical College.
It is among the top college in India.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for A.F.M.C exam after passing 10th.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.

> If you apply after passing 12 you age Must be above 17 year and below 21 year. If you apply after passing graduation then your age must be in between 17-24year.

> Must be citizen of India.

> Must be medically fit.

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
28th November 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

coaching classes for preparation to appear afmc entrance exam.near pune and mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?