18th January 2012, 09:19 AM
kambala prasad

Which course is a right choice between Computer Engineering and Automobile Engineering?

What is right option in engineering, computer or automobile engineering

Related Questions:
18th January 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a right choice between Computer Engineering and Automobile Engineering?

Dear friend..
Computer engineering & Automobile engineering both are different field, first of all you should decided which one is interesting for you. through CS branch you can go in software field, networking, database management, graphic designing etc.
Automobile engineering also interesting and ever-greenfield. After doing BE you can become a production engineer, design engineer.
Through designing autoCAD, CATIA you can work for both fields. these are designing software.

All the best........
18th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Ajay sigh pokhariya

Default Re: Which course is a right choice between Computer Engineering and Automobile Engineering?

firstly you know what you want to do in future . what your goal in life . if you a bout c language you should take c.s branch. if you don't know c laguage and not having intrest in computer field please its advise to you don't take c.s branch. if you crazy about machine and vechicle you should take automobile branch. in outer country having good future in automobile .
All the best
6th July 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

But im confused in this field because im not sure whether i will be able to do coding n all.. basically i have both intrest in machines n comp both but cant decide properly please help? :(
31st October 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in computer engineering and automobile engineering both. I am confused about it and I like computer but want to become automobile engineer. plz answer me
8th June 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is best offering course in computer engineering or automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?