9th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

LLB course is beneficial after MBA? How can do LLB after MBA?

Please tell LLB COURSE IS BENEFICIAL AFTER MBA AND HOW MANY IT TAKES TO COMPLETE AFTER MBA

Email address is
[email protected]

14th June 2016, 05:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LLB course is beneficial after MBA? How can do LLB after MBA?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year undergraduate course from any recognised university after bachelor degree.

So, even after master degree ( MBA ) you need minimum three year to pursue course.

The admission in the universities in LLB course are conducted through entrance examination.

For more information about admission visit at official website of university in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?