4th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I select after intermediate? I am interested in Physics

Which course i had to select after intermediate,am getting confused i intrested in physics and i wil go to civil or ece i want ur opinion

4th June 2012, 03:03 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I select after intermediate? I am interested in Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course i had to select after intermediate,am getting confused i intrested in physics and i wil go to civil or ece i want ur opinion

no need to think a lot.you have to choose physics in B.Sc according to your intrest.

there are lots of colleges ffering this course.

good luck
4th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I select after intermediate? I am interested in Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

If you are interested in Physics in my way you should go with civil.
Because many jobs in today's time for civil, like infrastructure. you know very well that India is developing very fast way, many new buildings are developing in city and villages, many malls and shops are developing in city and town both, Many highway projects are developing india.

You can also choose ece. Because it is very good way to create your future.

So In My way you should choose your career with Civil.

Regards

Yogesh Khandelwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?