7th December 2010, 12:37 PM
sharath nair.r.j

Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

i have completed my 10+2 and now i want to do some further courses but i am totally confused what to do.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing 12th science with 69%
  2. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  3. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess after completing 12th in science?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  5. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  6. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  8. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra? -- [New]
  9. What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?
  10. How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?
  11. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  12. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  13. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years?
  14. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  15. Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?
  16. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  18. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
25th June 2011, 10:54 AM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath nair.r.j View Post
i have completed my 10+2 and now i want to do some further courses but i am totally confused what to do.
dear friend:-
first of all i want to say, go in that field where you interest.
when you study it... you deeply lost in it.
if you want to be engineer...go in engineering field.....do your B.E and B.tech from a recognised unversity..

if your interset is in applied science..means you want to study science subject thoroughly you must do b.sc and m.sc...but you do't mention your stream either it is non - medical or medical..so further details is not possible..
for medical student medicine area is very vast... you can go in it

good luck
25th June 2011, 06:17 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

hi friend ,

for your convenience, if you are interested in computer science,just select some engineering courses related to cs and IT,suppose if you are interested in physics just try some mechanical, electrical,civil, ece, if you are interested in chemistry then try for chemical engineering. suppose if you are not interested in engineering part just try for bsc.computer science, bsc.chemistry,physics.
moreover just try to join the course in which you are interested.that will be more flexible to you.

all the best
25th June 2011, 10:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This is a question that runs in the mind of all the students who have completed their plus two. First of all, please tell us if you are interested in any particular field so that we can guide you properly. We will give you a general idea. Since you are from the science you can join, both medicine as well as engineering. Both are professional courses that you can do. Then if you have the interest in defence, you can join the national defence academy. If you are interested in business then you can choose BBA or B.Com. If you are interested in hotel industry, then you can do a course in hotel management. Similarly there are various other courses that you can do.
26th June 2011, 12:18 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Career option after completing 12th std. with Science.

Career is the most important factor of the human life. After completing 12th std. with science stream you have many career option available in the various field. If you completed 12th std. with physics, chemistry and mathematics then engineering is the best option for you. After 12th most of the student of the PCM stream goes into the engineering field.

If you done 12th with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subject then MBBS is the best option for you. Most of the candidates of this stream goes into the medical stream.

If you not interested in the engineering/medical course then you can do any another course like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BMS, CA and many other course. you can choose any course according to your interest. I advise you to choose any field according to own interest not by another interest. So in which field your interest is more then you can take admission in those field.

Regards
~Mukul~
26th June 2011, 09:09 AM
nikhilpatidar

After 12th science stream you are able to do many different type of courses according to your knowlege ability :-
1)B.Tech with all branches
2)BE with all branches
3) B.sc computer science
4)BBA
26th June 2011, 05:07 PM
ajay kumar75

You can do anyone of the following course after class 12.Information Technology Banking and Finance Arts, Law and Languages Professional Courses Hospitality, Tourism, Aviation Media, Films, Mass Communications Medicine and Health Care Science and Engineering Retail
26th June 2011, 09:18 PM
saikumar786

since u are a science student,u can look forward for better education like engineering.if u want something different but better,u can go for indian institution of science or space science and technology.
27th June 2011, 01:52 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

Quote:
After 10+2 with Science you can have various options.
Firstly,you could compete for engineering through IIT,AIEEE or your state common entrance test.
Secondly,you could do graduation taking either of the three PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY or MATHS as HONOURS.
Thirdly,If you have biology as one of your subject you can try for MEDICAL line through AIPMT,or your state PMT
or
you can do graduation honours in BIOTECHNOLOGY,or ZOOLOGY or BOTANY HONOURS taking into account your command strategy regarding your subjects.
Fourthly,If you have COMPUTER as one of your subjects then you can do BCA Courseor Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology(BSCIT)
Fifthly,you can also do LAW.
You have multiple choices.All choice is yours.
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.
27th June 2011, 06:08 PM
monica deshwal

you can do b.tec.and b.sc. as these two are related to your 12th sub. too.

emule, utorrentbb.
1st July 2011, 12:27 AM
rupi

Quote:
Please mention your field ie medical or engineering.
Each field has variety of courses. please give complete information.
24th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech after b.sc hons. in chemistry
9th November 2011, 02:23 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

After 12th you can do a lot of streams :

Engineering and Medical being the major choices.
You can also opt for other courses like :

B.Sc Maths, Physics or Chemistry.
Mass communication
Journalism
Fashion Designing
Law
Arts subjects like : Sociology, History, Psychology, Statistics etc
Photography
Short term networking courses
Polytechnic
Retail
BBA
BCA
BBM
Hotel Management.

You can choose any one career for yourself and excel in that.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
3rd December 2011, 03:45 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Which further course should I do after completing 12th science?

Quote:
Hi Friend

If you have done 12th with Biology then you can do engineering course in the field of Biotechnology, Biomedical, Genetics etc.
If you want to go to such courses then you should do B.Sc. in Genetics/Biotechnology.

Some of the good colleges offering such courses are-

1. BHU, Varanasi
2. Centre for DNA Finger Printing and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad.
3. JNU, New Delhi
4. Biochemical Engineering Research and Process Development Centre at IMTECH, Chandigarh.
5. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
6. National Facility for Animal Cell and Tissue Culture, Pune
7. National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi.
8. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
3rd December 2011, 07:01 PM
nida shakeel

After 10+2 with Science you can have various options.
Firstly,you could compete for engineering through IIT,AIEEE or your state common entrance test.
Secondly,you could do graduation taking either of the three PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY or MATHS as HONOURS.
Thirdly,If you have biology as one of your subject you can try for MEDICAL line through AIPMT,or your state PMT
or
you can do graduation honours in BIOTECHNOLOGY,or ZOOLOGY or BOTANY HONOURS taking into account your command strategy regarding your subjects.
Fourthly,If you have COMPUTER as one of your subjects then you can do BCA Courseor Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology(BSCIT)
Fifthly,you can also do LAW.
You have multiple choices.All choice is yours.
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.
3rd December 2011, 07:11 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend first fix your goal, then with your cent percent go for that..

As you have done 12th in science field then you will get lots of career option..

If you have interest in technical field then you can go for fields like-

1.BE/B.tech

2.Bio-technology

3.Nano-technology

4.BCA

etc..

If you have interest in medical field then you can go for courses like-

1.MBBS

2.Medical representative

3.B.Pharm

4.Bio-chemistry

etc..

You can also go for general fields like-

1.B.Sc

2.Hotel management

3.BBA

etc..

Now you decide where to go..
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?