11th August 2010, 04:31 PM
rajashanu

Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?

I am 10 th pass , after that completed 1 year diploma in computer. Now I need to get degree of BA or Bcom. will this possible without doing 12th ? what is process for same.

1st April 2011, 12:01 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?

Yes it is possible after diploma give some JEE entrance examination and you will be eligible.
But the best option for you is to do an BTECH from some good colleges. That will help you in your future.
1st April 2011, 12:09 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?

HI,

YES it is possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)

ok
all the best
7th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

after my completion of 12th, can i do my CA directly or do i need to do BCOM degree first?
1st July 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

without ba b.com is possible and which medium available
30th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

my 12th is not completed...........can i do bcom directly widout cmpleting my 12..?if yes please tell me how?please tell me the procedure my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have failed puc 2 year in one subject so i did diploma`now my diploma is completed. is it possible to take admission for BA degree now
23rd August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have study till 10th. And Can I do B.com directly without completing 12, If yes, then please tell now and what is procedure, Reply me on my mail id: [email protected]
13th November 2011, 10:34 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
yes it is possible to get B.A or B.COM degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma).you only have to apply for doing B.A or B.COM degree after completing your diploma thats all.
all the best
13th November 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,i have done my diploma in electrical engineering from govt. Polytechnic and i have done my diploma after 10 pass.so can i admission to BA WITH OUT DOING MY 12 PASS. What is the position given to diploma holder in education system
17th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

IS it possible to do B.A or B.Com after 12th in 1year
4th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 th pass , after that completed 1 year diploma in agriculture. Now I need to get degree of Bcom & agriculture degree. will this possible without doing 12th ? what is the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?