11th August 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable for me in Agriculture after completing MPC?

I completed mpc so which course is suitable to me in agriculture

16th June 2016, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for me in Agriculture after completing MPC?

Being a Class 12th passed student with PCM group you are eligible for B.Sc with Agriculture or B.Tech with Agriculture i.e; Agricultural engineering.

Also for seeking admission in any government agriculture college in the same course you will have to qualify AIEEA-UG held by ICAR and the qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have passed your Class 12th or must be appearing in it with PCM/PCB/PCMB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about the same examination, you can visit the website www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?