23rd March 2016, 04:45 PM
sehajmeet

Which course to take after 10th to crack the CDS exam easily after 12th?

I am a student of 10 class nd i m confused which stream to choose so that i can easily crack Cds exam nd after 12 th which cource should b taken for my graduation.. Can you please suggest me the best course which I can take up next?

Thank you!

23rd March 2016, 09:32 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Which course to take after 10th to crack the CDS exam easily after 12th?

CDS is the Combined Defence Services Examination Which is generally appeared after the completion of the Graduate degree course of study,and this examination is conducted by the UPSC board every year twice.as of now you are 10th so complete your Graduation and then apply for the CDS

There are minimum eligibility criteria present to appear for the CDS examination such as
  • Should have done graduation in Engineering disciplines and 12th with maths and physics back ground for the Indian Navy and Indian Air force recruitments
  • Should have done graduation or bachelor degree in any stream for the Indian Military
  • Should have attained 19 years and not exceed 23 years for CDS

These are the minimum eligibility criteria for CDS and the CDS recruitment is conducted for the selection of candidates under
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air force
  • Indian Military
  • Officers Training Academy
These are the various vacancies under CDS examination

You can take up coaching for CDS during your graduation course and you can appear for it and you can take up study in any field according to your interest and the post for which you want to apply for.
24th March 2016, 02:34 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to take after 10th to crack the CDS exam easily after 12th?

CDS means "combined defence serices" and the education criteria is to have Graduation degree in any streams. It does not matter either you have Math or you have any other subject. Hence you can choose any of your strong subject.

To crack CDS entrance exam you need to focus on the syllabus of CDS entrance exam and by doing so you will get proper guidance for the preparation of CDS exam.
This is very important exam because this is a very simple way to get government job also the job through CDS comes under A grade of central government. In CDS there are three sector/fields means " Military Force, Air Force & Navy Force " Comes under one single CDS exam.

Educational eligibility criteria for three wings :

Military Force : Graduations Degree from a recognized University in any streams.
Air Force :Graduations Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized University.
Naval :--Graduations degree with Physics or Mathematics from a recognized University.

Hence you should Mathematics subject in Graduation as it is very important subject for the CDS exam.
12th October 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after 10th to crack the CDS exam easily after 12th?

Is it necessary to take maths or any student who have maths only she can crack cds
12th April 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 10 i have question ............ Only that can crack the cds exam who have math?? And also which subject in cds exam....? Thank you.....
13th June 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is best to join defence for women?
28th July 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after 10th to join Indian army through cds after graduation?
6th October 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 I am confused which subject I have to choose in 11 for cds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?