10th August 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for SC candidates?

i am ram singh ,i want to know that the fee structure for B-tech in mechanical engg,for the sc-st candidate

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  6. KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course -- [New]
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  10. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  14. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  15. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  16. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  17. Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
6th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for SC candidates?

what we have to do for mechanical engineering.. FOR Example(as, b-tech or b-comor else)
pleas tell me!!!!!
7th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for SC candidates?

i am latha,i want to know that the fee structure for B-tech in mechanical engg,for the sc-st candidate
10th June 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

is their any scholarship for sc in private instiute
24th June 2012, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure in dtu for sc candidate....??
17th July 2013, 11:52 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI Ram singh

You have not mentioned college.

fees varies college to college and this variation is not small its huge. So its very difficult to tell you the fees in general.

Also many college have similar fees structure for SC/ST candidates ie same fees for every one. Though the admission would be given as per the reservation.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?