27th May 2010, 05:38 PM
Deepak Hegde

BE course without qualifying any engineering entrance exam?

Hi, my PCM percentage is only 38% in the pu exam. I appeared for the Karnataka CET, but no ranks for me. also I had not written the COMED-K. Is any seats under payment quota is there for me?????????to do the B.E. please give me a solution on this

27th May 2010, 08:09 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: BE course without qualifying any engineering entrance exam?

yes in all engg. college there is 10% seats through management quota.
try there.
try in bengal. its easy!
1st June 2010, 01:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

That's true that every private college have Managment Quota, through which one can find admission by paying huge fees.

But I dont think even after that you will be provided admission. That's because your PCM percentage is very low only 38%. Even a small college will demand at least 45% aggregate in PCM.

Very few chance for you.

Better switch to some consultancy like- http://anyadmission.in/ download the form from site fill up and send it.
http://eduaidindia.com/ this site is under construction, i am providing you little details for it. (Contact person- Sk.Abdul Mannap 9830416854) if you take my Name hope there will be little consession, Because he is my sir.

And according to me if even you find any college for admission you woulf be charged at least 6 lacs and can find only colleges in Bangalore, Delhi ncr and Orissa.
Above mentioned are old and very good consultancies.

Howevr, if you want to save money, as because they will charge you extra you can directly talk to college management for admission. Going directly will be better.
Regards
~Faiyaz~
1st June 2010, 01:43 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

Very poor deepak your pcm % is jus 38% and you are thinking for B.E any way their are 10% management seats are available in each colleges but they takes lots of donation and i thik this is not a good opinion for u to take admission with donation because of ur % any way think positive and work hard i hope u will be successfull
1st June 2010, 02:44 PM
rish_999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Hegde View Post
Hi, my PCM percentage is only 38% in the pu exam. I appeared for the Karnataka CET, but no ranks for me. also I had not written the COMED-K. Is any seats under payment quota is there for me?????????to do the B.E. please give me a solution on this
yes very good private colleges in banglore in which u can apply by mang qota if u want i can post u colleges list
1st June 2010, 03:20 PM
susan poonguzhali.R

Most probaly now a days all the members who applied for counselling gets seat... but if you want to join in familiar colleges means theres management seat please apply for it and get it quickly ....... surely you ll ve seat...all the best..
1st June 2010, 04:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can certainly try your luck through management quota, but mostly in tier 3 kind colleges where they insist only a pass and not any specific marks. Good colleges usually ask for a minimum cut off around 45 to 50% marks and an appearance in entrance exam. You could try in states like Bengal and Bihar.
1st June 2010, 04:37 PM
Namarta

Quote:
yes, there are some reserved seats in management quota, but it require some extra fees from the normal fee structure.
1st June 2010, 05:43 PM
ajay rocks

Smile Re: BE course without qualifying any engineering entrance exam?

Quote:
u can go through the management quota.....there are 3-5% seats in each college throught management.......i think this is the option if u want to be with it in this year...or else u can give the exams next time and score to get in to the colleges without managem,ent quota....its up to u...
1st June 2010, 06:39 PM
Elsa Joseph

Thumbs up Re: BE course without qualifying any engineering entrance exam?

Hai Deepak.

All Entrance exam's asks for a minimum eligibility of 50% mark in PCM for engineering. So i can see a feeble chance of getting through by exams.
Now the only hope is through management quota. You better choose some colleges where u would like to pursue your education,most likely private colleges. Talk directly with the management.

Go for it..And study well

All the Best!!
1st June 2010, 08:14 PM
lonelyryan

Smile BE course without qualifying any engineering entrance exam?

thats a little tough but u can take admission with high donation.............

near about 3 lakhs.............
if wanna take admission in any college in banglore, orissa ,pune then message me..09308022362
1st June 2010, 09:13 PM
pulak.narain

Quote:
Yes Deepak, you can go for the management quota seats (generally 5-10%, depending on the college).You can try in Bangalore,Orissa and West Bengal...the colleges there are reasonably good but I wonder if they'll take you on such PCM scores.
Personally, I would suggest you to try for other courses like general graduation because even if you complete your b-tech. ,you won't be allowed for placements because max companies (like TCS,Infosys,HP etc.) ask for at least 60% in PCM/Overall.
1st June 2010, 11:29 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

as you have only 38% in pcm .. you have very few chances of doing BE..
2nd June 2010, 12:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

I think there are less chance for you, to get admission in BE course because
your percentage is very low. But dont worry, just try some colleges and hope
you will get admission. Every colleges its have own mangement seats, So its
possible for you to get admission in mangement seats but for this you have to
paid some donation. So please search the colleges, i hope you will definately
get a college for B.E on your percentage..........
2nd June 2010, 05:19 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
yo man tough luck in exam! dont worry! if u are finnancilay stable mark is not a barrier i this present world! if u r ready to invest enough monney u will surely get amission in a good college!!!!!! management seat is the key! all colleges hav them atleast a 10% seat will b available! then money plays!!!!!!!!! al d best! try!!!!! do wel in future!!!!!1
8th June 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sunny sir help me..........................
9th June 2010, 01:49 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
yes in every college there are some seats in management quota you can try for that.otherwise some colleges have paid seats which you can get by giving some donation.choice is yours.
9th June 2010, 04:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hai Deepak,
38% in PU exam, No rank in CET and still you want to pursue engineering...........do you think you can make it, I mean are you expecting a successfull career out of it?
As far as the seats are concerned, yes there's always some seats kept reserved in most of the institutes to add some cash in their bank balance, but try and understand that this is not your cup of tea. If you want a successfull life ahead, then switch to any other field of your expertise.
21st December 2010, 10:38 PM
jitendradagrt

log on to
www.shiksha.com
www.studynation.com
from eher you get all details regarding be
8th May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what can i do without engineering;give me a list of courses?
29th July 2011, 09:39 PM
kunjeyan5282

But I dont think even after that you will be provided admission. That's because your PCM percentage is very low only 38%. Even a small college will demand at least 45% aggregate in PCM.

Very few chance for you.

Better switch to some consultancy like- http://anyadmission.in/ download the form from site fill up and send it.
http://eduaidindia.com/ this site is under construction, i am providing you little details for it. (Contact person- Sk.Abdul Mannap 9830416854) if you take my Name hope there will be little consession, Because he is my sir.

And according to me if even you find any college for admission you woulf be charged at least 6 lacs and can find only colleges in Bangalore, Delhi ncr and Orissa.
Above mentioned are old and very good consultancies.

Howevr, if you want to save money, as because they will charge you extra you can directly talk to college management for admission. Going directly will be better.
15th February 2012, 11:31 AM
abhisek.sonu

Hai Deepak.

All Entrance exam's asks for a minimum eligibility of 50% mark in PCM for engineering. So i can see a feeble chance of getting through by exams.
Now the only hope is through management quota. You better choose some colleges where u would like to pursue your education,most likely private colleges. Talk directly with the management.

15th February 2012, 12:16 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hai Deepak.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?