19th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Vipin.V.Nair

Which courses can be done after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

dear sir,
I would like to know the good courses after bteh in electronics and communications

26th April 2012, 10:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can be done after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

After B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, you can try for M.Tech in Communication Systems or MBA in Communication Management. Courses like M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering, M.Tech in Industrial Electronics, etc is also a good option. M.Tech in VLSI design and Embedded Systems and MBA in Operations, Systems, etc are some of the demanded courses opted now days. PG diploma courses like PG diploma in communication system or PG diploma in Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, etc will also be helpful to build up a better career. Each course has its own uniqueness and you can select the course according to your interest.
25th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can be done after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

which one much better
10th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am electronics & communication engineer from gujarat pass out this year(2012).Please give me some short term courses after this degree?
14th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how can a fresher determine his technical skill?
7th October 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed my electronics and communication engineering and I want to takeup acourse in masters.I need to know the available courses and best among them
7th October 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed my electronics and communication engineering and I want to takeup acourse in masters.I need to know the available courses and best among them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?