6th October 2012, 06:47 PM
shiv raj sharmA

Is it possible to get MBA college?

can it possible i get M.B.A. college,whom i improve my resum and salary?
please sir reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  2. Which college is best for MBA?
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College? -- [New]
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. MBA K.J.'s Educational Institute Trinity College - is it a good college for MBA? Campus recruitment placements?
  7. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  8. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  10. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  11. MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best MBA college available for me?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  15. What to do after graduating in B.Com?
  16. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  17. Which is a better college for MBA?
  18. Which college should I join for MBA course other than IIPM college which has a low fee structure?
7th October 2012, 12:11 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get MBA college?

Generally graduates take MBA as a salary improvement tool after Graduation and some work experience. This is true in many cases but not always.

If you are not satisfied with the salary in present job then you can definitely do MBA for
salary increment but make sure that you will be good in studying MBA.
First of all you need to prepare well for MBA entrance exams so that you get into a good
business school.

The major MBA entrances are CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP etc.
I would suggest you to continue your job too, along with preparation for the exam
because work experience is an added advantage for admission in MBA.
7th October 2012, 12:29 PM
lethal predator
Member+

[B]Dear..

MBA is always considered as a reputed degree and it generally comes with a lot of opportunities. Some time people after gaining a certain experience people join MBA in order to grow faster and become a more reputed person. It is a human tendency that everybody wanna stay on top and MBA degree from a good institute can obviously help you in achieving that.

You have asked that you want to know that if you do MBA then whether it will increase your worth of salary and resume or not, Then let me tell you that you can definitely increase your worth through an MBA degree.

Few things that you should follow in order to get a good increase in the worth is that you should improve your communication skills, Problem handling capability and more over to that you decision making capability.

Hope you will be satisfied by this answer

Be happy...!!!
7th October 2012, 01:34 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv raj sharmA View Post
can it possible i get M.B.A. college,whom i improve my resum and salary?
please sir reply.
Dear,

Yes, MBA is taken by many employees from different sectors for improving their job profile and salary package.

You can also take MBA if you want to improve your resume and salary. If you have 2-3 years industrial experience then executive MBA will be beneficial for you. But if you are a fresher then go for regular MBA as distance learning in MBA is not considered by most of the top companies.

For taking admission in any MBA college you need to qualify CAT or MAT. The better will be your score the better college you will get.

IIMs are the most reputed and top MBA colleges in India.

All the best!
7th October 2012, 04:12 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend ,

Yes it is possible to get admission in MBA college, but for that you need to fulfill certain criteria .For your knowledge i would like to give you details about MBA eligibility first .

After fulfilling above criteria you need to sit for an entrance exam like CAT,MAT,SNAP, (any one ) and have to score good percentile above 90 , then only you will get a chance to get admission in a god colleges .

Here are the list of Top MBA Colleges for you , please have a look.

For you i am posting some good books that will help you to crack your entrance exam and lead to get admission in one of the colleges that is mention above .

All The Best ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?